Pumpkinbot @ 3/20/2014 14:21 commented on Firemen Rush In-Game Screenshot

So...this is mostly just an ad for your Android game. :|

Pumpkinbot @ 3/15/2014 20:31 commented on Pok: Neutral Rotation test

The exit to the Internet is that way, Spykercool. Please use it before you further embarass yourself.

Anyway, this is really nice, BlackMarket! I like that thick outline, it gives it a distinct look.

Pumpkinbot @ 3/15/2014 20:30 commented on Mint : Character Design

A bit over-dithered, but other than that, it's good! Cute!

Pumpkinbot @ 3/15/2014 20:27 commented on Doll Freaking House!

I really like that sort of fuzzy, distorted texture. :o Really, really good!

Also, every fan of Firefly ever knows that feel, Onichi. :T

Pumpkinbot @ 3/15/2014 20:26 commented on "What they're doing, when they're alone?" or "Sauron still alive"

Nice idea, and I really like good pieces with such severe limitations, like only using two colors, but...the lines on the floor look a bit jagged. :T I suppose you can't really avoid it without anti-ailasing, which would require more thant wo colors, so...

Pumpkinbot @ 3/15/2014 20:15 commented on Irkalla Campfire

Oooh, really interesting style! I like it! Favorited!

Pumpkinbot @ 3/15/2014 20:14 commented on Cap'n Octy

Break it down, Cap'n Stingray! Stingray Beats. S-...S-Skrillex...

JonTron reference aside, this is pretty good. c: I like the hat, especially.

Pumpkinbot @ 9/2/2013 21:14 commented on Clutch

Really nice style! Pretty good for a first try!

Pumpkinbot @ 9/2/2013 21:11 commented on Under fire

Not much going on in the picture, but I still really like the style!

Pumpkinbot @ 8/30/2013 15:47 commented on So close...

Oh, nice! Such an original idea! :> I love it!

Pumpkinbot @ 8/29/2013 20:22 commented on Behind the Door

I'm thinking Lucas- is trying to say that this isn't from scratch, and it's just pixeling over an existing image.

I can't confirm nor deny that, 'cause I'm not used to any One Piece...uh, anything, but I can give you a few bits of advice! First, the eyes seem a bit misshapen and misaligned, especially the right one (her left). Second, the strap thingy over her right boob (her left, again) is at a two-one-two-one angle, which doesn't look good in pixel art. It should be something like two-two-two-two. Maybe curve it a bit to give more definition to her neck area? Boobs don't generally just jut out from the body, but from the angle she's at, they would succumb to gravity.

Also on that strap, there's quite a bit of banding. Banding's hard to describe (and tok me a while to kinda learn what it meant >.>), so all I can really say is to look it up. >.<

Aside from that, it's not bad! I really like the color you chose for the skin, and the shape of her overall. Just the details like the eye and clothes that need to be fussed with. ;)

Pumpkinbot @ 8/29/2013 17:41 commented on Aileen walking v2

Wow, I really like this! I've always wanted to try making walking sprites with somewhat realistic proportions like this. 5/5!

Pumpkinbot @ 8/28/2013 19:45 commented on Random pixel art girl

Really good use of those colors!

Pumpkinbot @ 7/10/2013 15:45 commented on Tank-wagon

A bit bland, to be honest, mostly on the back part. :/

That, and the back part should also probably be a bit taller.

Pumpkinbot @ 7/4/2013 11:31 commented on Canada Day

Well, then, it's impressive. xP Five stahs! A+! Four stahs!

Pumpkinbot @ 7/4/2013 00:07 commented on killua

Ooh, I really like this style~

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 21:48 commented on Dat Ass

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven. Seven asses.

But seriously, I like it. xP You did a great job on the hair!

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 21:33 commented on Mew Moon

That moon is preeeetty...

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 21:31 commented on The Sun , The Sea..

I really like this style! =D 5/5, and a fave.

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 21:29 commented on Canada Day

Is each frame drawn by hand? If so, that's impressive! If not, then...it's not pixel art. :P

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 21:28 commented on Orange Robot Idle

I like the movement on the upper parts of the legs, but I think the bottom half should bend out, too. Think of a spider bouncing and hopping around. :P

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 21:26 commented on Rarity

Reminds me of the G3 ponies a bit. :v

Still, I think this could really use some shading. :)

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 21:26 commented on A Laughing Matter

Bahaha, I -love- this! And that title! Brilliant!
I've gotta favorite this. x3

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 21:24 commented on Nina Champson, Forsaken Mage

Thanks! I think. xD

Pumpkinbot @ 7/3/2013 00:57 commented on Portrait

I'll try to repeat it in a way you can understand.

He first says the dithering (the checkerboard pattern) is what you focused on, instead of the shape of the face. The shape of the face is more important than the dithering. Like, the eyes should be halfway down on the head.

He also said the hair and eyebrows are completely black and, I think, look almost unfinished. People immediately are drawn to the darkest part of a picture, which is the hair in this case, instead of the eyes, which is where the focus should be. Add shading to the hair and eyebrows, and make the eyes darker, and it'd be much better. :)

As for myself, I like the style you have here. Keep at it and keep improving and it could look really nice!