Lord cronos @ 6/29/2021 09:17 commented on Porco Rosso

I find it funny that while I see the pixel art of Porco Rosso, I am listening to this song and Porco raised his thumb as from Everything is fine. haha

Here I leave the link of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B0BWF_T8X0

Lord cronos @ 6/29/2021 09:09 commented on Samurai Jack Vs Aku (Samurai Jack)

Thank you! the truth, the shadow of the face, the color and that the lighting according to the sword is from left to right, so I felt that the side shadow would be more faithful to the design.

Lord cronos @ 6/28/2021 18:03 commented on DeLorean DMC -12

You're welcome, I really love it. a question, how to get to make cars like this? that is, you must have an image, but how to use it as a reference?

Lord cronos @ 6/27/2021 12:32 commented on Eat at Joe's Neon Sign

I love this!

Lord cronos @ 6/27/2021 12:26 commented on Samurai Jack Vs Aku (Samurai Jack)

Hi thanks! the truth was the most difficult thing was to make the katana, however simple it may seem if it was the most complicated of the whole design. Thank you very much the truth.

Lord cronos @ 6/26/2021 17:25 commented on My Gameboy Advance SP
Oh I understand, the truth is that I have tried to look for pixel art tutorials, however, since I do not speak English, and most of the tutorials on the subject are in English and are not subtitled, basically it makes it super difficult for me to learn through YouTube tutorials.

Oh no, first time I heard about the color change, how is that?

And yes, I understand about the gamboy, the guy he had was according to the illustration haha

Lord cronos @ 6/26/2021 15:55 commented on dragon (noodle)

AMAZING!

Lord cronos @ 6/26/2021 15:53 commented on My Gameboy Advance SP

oh great, I don't sketch, I usually pick an image from a movie or something, and then sketch on a new layer from that image hahaha. My dream is to make more realistic illustrations, like comics maybe. or paintings in some cases.

Soon I will upload a simple pixel art of Samurai Jack

Lord cronos @ 6/26/2021 15:50 commented on DeLorean DMC -12

amazing!

Lord cronos @ 6/26/2021 11:28 commented on My Gameboy Advance SP

Hi thanks! The truth is that I started with pegueñas things in 2017 with dotpic on my tablet, but I resumed it in 2019 in a formal way, hahaha, however, I must improve many things within my designs, which I will do little by little.

Lord cronos @ 6/25/2021 09:51 commented on "On September 21, 1945, I died" (The grave of the Fireflies)

Very Thanks!

Lord cronos @ 6/24/2021 19:14 commented on In some peaceful place in the world

Thank you very much, I did my best on this design haha ​​so I tried to make it as faithful as possible to my concept

Lord cronos @ 6/23/2021 20:20 commented on In some peaceful place in the world

oh now I see.

Lord cronos @ 6/23/2021 06:55 commented on In some peaceful place in the world

¡Gracias! En realidad, trata de hacerlo con una perspectiva diferente, como si te estuvieras mirando desde lo alto de una colina. Y sí, parece un lago, de hecho, al principio iba a hacer así, pero tuve que reestructurar todo desde 0 nuevamente. Tomaré en cuenta tu comentario, muchas gracias por la verdad.

Lord cronos @ 6/16/2021 19:56 commented on Atelier Totori

Beatiful!

Lord cronos @ 6/15/2021 09:38 commented on Dunmer/Dark Elf Woman

I consider this to be one of the best portraits in The Elder Scrolls series.

Lord cronos @ 6/12/2021 17:02 commented on Faceless (Spirited Away)

Thank you very much, really, when I passed the aseprite file to PNG, it showed me that many colors. I guess it was an error in the program itself, since I had to do the design in layers, anyway if I can figure out the number of true colors, I will place them.

Lord cronos @ 6/10/2021 18:48 commented on Faceless (Spirited Away)

Thanks. And I understand, the truth is that my biggest challenge was the clouds, and as you know, I'm starting to practice with the clouds, I don't have more than 3 illustrations where I put them, so I tried to do my best.

Lord cronos @ 6/10/2021 10:21 commented on Chrono

Amazing Job.

Lord cronos @ 6/8/2021 08:50 commented on With love from Mount Fuji.

Lord cronos @ 6/7/2021 18:09 commented on In a remote place.

Thank you very much, since this is my first landscape, I did what I could, that is, I did what was within my power. In the same way, I will continue to improve, since I would like to make landscapes more often. Thank you very much for your comment, I will take it into account.

Lord cronos @ 6/6/2021 20:17 commented on In a remote place.

Thank you very much, I will take it into account.

Lord cronos @ 6/6/2021 20:16 commented on With love from Mount Fuji.

Thank you very much, the truth is this was my first illustration where I draw a volcano and use contrasting colors.

Lord cronos @ 6/3/2021 18:23 commented on Come out Shen-long and fulfill my wish!
The truth before doing it I was looking for references of Shenlong in pixel art. The vast majority came from Minecraft or Fortnite. In this case, use the Minecraft reference and the Fortnite reference along with others that I found on the internet for the colors.

In itself, to do it, I had to count each frame of the Minecraft illustration manually.

Later I was fixing the imperfections that the illustration had with the Curved Line tool and later the mirror effect for the whiskers.

Do not think that it was that I copy and paste xD I am not given to do it, I am very respectful in that regard, and well I prefer to do it by hand, taking my time.

Lord cronos @ 5/29/2021 00:20 commented on OLDCAR Photo to Pixel test with Pixel Art Workshop

Hello, a question, is there a program that you recommend to pixelate photos like the workshop you did? I ask because my pc does not meet the minimum requirements to install your program, and second because I am a photographer and I want to convert my photos to pixel art and then see the results. Greetings