BoisterousNatur @ 12/24/2020 20:04 commented on Secret Santa

This look so sick!!!! especially love the lighting! And that good owl boi on the side. That is a good bean I can just tell!!!

Thank you so much and have a wonderful holiday :D

BoisterousNatur @ 12/22/2020 09:34 commented on treasure tree

I love the stones shapes! and that animation on the chest is so clean.

BoisterousNatur @ 12/13/2020 07:17 commented on Screen Lights Tower

I didnt realize the transparency I used for the lights added that many colors I will edit it an resubmit here in a moment. Thanks for the heads up, Christoballs!

BoisterousNatur @ 12/11/2020 20:11 commented on Retro nightmare before Christmas :)

I want to always picture this image when I see the pixel joint nerd now! The "mom is it you?" is so good hahaha

BoisterousNatur @ 12/7/2020 10:17 commented on Bee wearing a newspaper hat

His little hat is still the CUTEST thing :)

BoisterousNatur @ 11/30/2020 11:31 commented on Sushi

These are super cute! Huge fan of the sushi squid!

BoisterousNatur @ 11/30/2020 09:33 commented on GameBoi Toucan

This does help alot! It gives me another approach to work off of! Thanks for taking the time to write it out for me! :D You are an MVP!

BoisterousNatur @ 11/27/2020 23:34 commented on GameBoi Toucan

Thanks! I figured you would appreciate this one! Would you mind giving me some tips on how you make your birds look so good???

BoisterousNatur @ 11/26/2020 19:36 commented on GameBoi Toucan

If I am honest I hadn't thought about it. But now that you say it I see what you mean. I will have to revisit this palette and make sure I am using all the colors to their full potential.

Thanks for the feedback, Hapiel!

And yes
Toucans = Best birb :D

BoisterousNatur @ 11/20/2020 23:50 commented on Trading Card - Firefly

This looks awesome! Its a fun concept/play on words! really like how the fire looks too!