Horicek @ 4/10/2021 14:42 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Yeey! Thanks for the quiz, sir, it was fun! :)

Horicek @ 4/10/2021 13:31 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

And maybe 10th Huniepop?

Horicek @ 4/10/2021 06:57 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Is first Mystery Skulls?

(sorry for inactivity!)

Horicek @ 3/21/2021 06:21 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Understood! :) I'm still not sure about two, but I think 8th is Skullgirls!

Horicek @ 3/17/2021 04:40 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Tenth is gonna be hard! Don't really know any M rated puzzle games. Also It still boggles my mind that I don't know what first one is, yet it looks so familiar. But 6th might be Shantae and the Seven Sirens

Horicek @ 3/13/2021 06:32 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Hope I can try second time on set I've already missed, if not just remove my comment. 5th must be StarCraft then, right?

Also maybe 3rd Hyper Light Drifter?

Horicek @ 3/6/2021 16:11 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Darn it, that first triggers me since beginning, the palette of the 4th character seems so familiar and I think I definitely know this animated series you are talking about, but I just can not remember!

Horicek @ 3/3/2021 18:03 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

4th Stardew Valley?

Oh, of course! Completely forgot about Goblin tinkerer.

Horicek @ 2/28/2021 09:44 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

Cool! Didn't expect Terraria to be actually right, can I get check on the npcs, there are some I couldn't recognize.
From left -> Guide, Merchant, Arms Dealer, Demolitionist, Dryad, Travelling Merchant(?), Wizard(?), ?, Mechanic

Wild guess with 5th being Smite.

Horicek @ 2/27/2021 08:00 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

7th: Terraria?

Edit:

Also maybe, 2nd is Doki Doki Literature Club?

Horicek @ 2/24/2021 17:24 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

9th: The Good Place?

Horicek @ 2/21/2021 16:32 commented on Itty Bitty Characters 1

It angers me that I cannot identify any! Grr..

Horicek @ 2/21/2021 08:35 commented on Spaz Jackrabbit

Used to play Jazz Jackrabbit 2 with my brother when I was young, once a year we would gather to try beat it. Think we finished like 13-15 years after our first try, haha. Thanks for the memories:)