Something Fishy @ 5/9/2021 12:05 commented on Taking Spot on a walk

ouch but thanks

Something Fishy @ 5/7/2021 01:28 commented on Diamond Mine

Lol Thanks!

Something Fishy @ 5/6/2021 00:10 commented on icon

This reminds me of the mechanical raven from a game called "Tick Tock: A Tale for Two"

Something Fishy @ 5/6/2021 00:04 commented on face

If you change the shape of the eyes it looks less like its dead eyeing you with a smile (or any other expressions).

Something Fishy @ 5/3/2021 03:47 commented on Earwig

At least this has better lighting than the entire movie.

And in my opinion a harder shadow on the face might help.

Something Fishy @ 4/11/2021 12:33 commented on Return to slime

Is evolving to crab still an option?

Something Fishy @ 4/7/2021 13:02 commented on fc11

They're so good I wish I could be more than one at once!

Something Fishy @ 4/5/2021 13:15 commented on UFO Sighting

Thanks so much!

I'm glad to hear that your a cool person.

Something Fishy @ 4/5/2021 13:12 commented on ENA

Thanks for the advise, I'm new to pixel art and it really helps.

Something Fishy @ 4/3/2021 18:02 commented on :D

Welcome to PJ

Cute but if you were going for rave lights it looks more like police lights.

Something Fishy @ 4/1/2021 08:34 commented on My First Pixel Art Piece

Damn my first pixel art looked like shit

also really cool design

Something Fishy @ 3/31/2021 15:11 commented on Burrito Boy

Someone who understands

Something Fishy @ 3/29/2021 18:52 commented on Hornet Hollow Knight

This looks good but there are some red pixels scatered around and it looks like strays.

The out lines and string all have a lot of jaggies, here are some videos that can help www.youtube.com/watch and www.youtube.com/watch

You use pillow shading on the clothes but not the head which is both inconsistant and unintresting, here are some videos that would help www.youtube.com/watch and www.youtube.com/watch

You also used a lot of colors that look too similar and you could cut down your pallete, here is a video that could help with that www.youtube.com/watch

It's not like I'm a pro but I think that this might help so here you go

Something Fishy @ 3/29/2021 13:47 commented on Fox turn around

Very cute and fluid, but most importantly he go

Something Fishy @ 3/29/2021 13:39 commented on Mars Fantasy Console

Very cute idea

Something Fishy @ 3/28/2021 20:33 commented on The sher-LOC

lol thanks

Something Fishy @ 3/27/2021 20:31 commented on Fantasy Console

Looks good but the frame rate is a bit stuttery, adding more in between frames would make it look more fluid.

Something Fishy @ 3/25/2021 18:09 commented on The sher-LOC

Thanks, and yeah most of the time making this went into animation.

Something Fishy @ 3/25/2021 17:38 commented on Slime

Welcome to PJ!  There is a frame gap where the slime disappears.

Something Fishy @ 3/25/2021 13:48 commented on Golden Blade

At first I mistook this as one of Finn's swords from Adventure Time.

Something Fishy @ 3/24/2021 17:19 commented on Goblin

It's pretty good but the shading and coloring on the spear is a bit off. Try looking at other real life and pixel art spears to get a reference.

Something Fishy @ 3/24/2021 13:15 commented on Sword_Rotation

AMAZING animation with REALLY good dynamic poses.

Something Fishy @ 3/23/2021 21:53 commented on Adjusting gloves

Very nice texture. I was going to do this daily but I really hate making hands.

Something Fishy @ 3/23/2021 21:50 commented on Merchants of St. Calypso

Very cute

Something Fishy @ 3/23/2021 21:49 commented on Andrius

Looks amazing but the tail and fur look a little stiff .