uberlis @ 7/9/2009 19:51 commented on Mysterious glow

wow, this is... brilliant. The hair looks awesome.

uberlis @ 7/6/2009 19:24 commented on Hot Dog Tap Dance Idol

é, a animação ficou simples porque eu decidi desistir dela no meio do caminho, pra me dedicar a outras coisas mais básicas mesmo. A idéia era fazer um lance mais legal dele sapateando de verdade, mas isso tá meio longe da minha habilidade :P

Obrigada pelo comentário :D

uberlis @ 7/6/2009 19:22 commented on Wee Louis

hah, thanks for letting me know. I actually thought this might happen, but I tried to submit them anyway because, well, why not? I'll see what I can do with the Wees. Maybe I'll just let them go and post the pieces I'm currently working on, but I'm glad you liked the hot dog, I promise I'll keep posting and I'll try to get better at it!

uberlis @ 7/3/2009 08:11 commented on David Bowie Icon

Oh, where is blonde-long-haired-Hunky Dory David Bowie?

These are awesome!

uberlis @ 7/2/2009 19:40 commented on Air Control

wow, she's really pretty! nice hair!

uberlis @ 7/2/2009 18:14 commented on Hot Dog Tap Dance Idol

Hm, ok, I get it. That certainly is cute, but I kinda like the over-excited look on his face. Thanks anyway :D

uberlis @ 7/2/2009 10:55 commented on Hot Dog Tap Dance Idol

I'm sorry, but I failed to understand if you're being sarcastic or just messing with me. And, what is a jad ball?

uberlis @ 7/1/2009 13:32 commented on Ledali II -The Crystal Egg

wow, amazing. fav!

uberlis @ 6/30/2009 13:19 commented on No face doctors

ooh creepy.

uberlis @ 6/29/2009 19:15 commented on box

wow, awesome animation! I envy you so haaard! But in a good way, don't worry.

uberlis @ 6/29/2009 19:14 commented on Mr. Gramme

aww... So cute! Lovely animation!

uberlis @ 6/29/2009 18:53 commented on I Wouldn't Open That...

Nice... mysterious indeed.

uberlis @ 6/29/2009 17:27 commented on This Autumn Evening

...and it is amazing!

uberlis @ 6/29/2009 12:40 commented on Did you order a remake?

aw... I actually like the overall look of the remake, and the soundtrack seems amazing, but the new episodic game looks really weird.

uberlis @ 6/29/2009 09:25 commented on Lil Labyrinth Bowie

LOL I love Bowie. Awesome Lil' Jareth!

uberlis @ 6/29/2009 09:19 commented on Isometric Cyrus

David Bowie, you should google that and listen to his songs. He's awesome. And one of his pupils is bigger than the other.

And I forgot to mention: cute wings!

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 18:38 commented on Teletubbie Wars

This is wonderful. "The green one" cracked me up!! LOL

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 13:41 commented on pixels with outlines

Nice experiment, dude.

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 13:40 commented on aardvark adventures mock up

LOL, love the look and feel of it, so rich and textured. And craaazy colors, awesome.

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 13:40 commented on platform mock up

I love the font. Don't quite understand the lighter parts in the trees, I guess they're supposed to be tunnels. Well, maybe they should be darker, with a different pattern, and the trees should have some apparent roots over  the grass, so it's clear that the tree is not in the background, and it's an obstacle you must go through. The height of the rightmost tunnels is kinda weird, don't you think? It's smaller than the character, so, unless they are really close to the ground, and the character is able to crouch, then they don't really make sense... Also, the spikes don't match the overall style of it. But anyway, nice work!

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 13:23 commented on a few conveniently placed bubbles

eat, pray, queef!

I like the underwater colors.

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 13:20 commented on Speedy the Tortoise

nom nom nom.

love it!

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 13:17 commented on Masking Frankie...

hahah, love the little guy's face towards the end.

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 13:16 commented on Broccoli

AAAWWW!! too cute to be true.

uberlis @ 6/28/2009 13:13 commented on In Memory

WHO'S BAD? We'll miss MJ.