KittenMaster @ 1/26/2014 01:21 commented on Big Bird

KittenMaster @ 1/25/2014 05:12 commented on Big Bird

Unfortunately the "something I didn't put much effort in" didn't take off this time around. Always next time I suppose.

KittenMaster @ 11/21/2013 16:26 commented on Big Bird

Always keep backups of one's self, for the worst of times.

KittenMaster @ 11/20/2013 21:40 commented on We have Poffins

I am making some tiles and sprites for a play-by-post Pathfinder game I am planning, which I'll probably upload to my gallery. For the most part though, I have been focused on non-PA stuff lately.

KittenMaster @ 11/19/2013 11:11 commented on Big Bird

My latest pixel art inspired this comment, didn't it?

KittenMaster @ 4/30/2013 15:33 commented on Frank-n-furter

I never saw this movie, mostly favoriting it because it's Tim Curry.

KittenMaster @ 4/15/2013 07:05 commented on Thehood

As a self-described massive troll, I feel tempted to join this challenge.

KittenMaster @ 4/8/2013 12:22 commented on Big Bird

You have an interesting suggestion with categorizing different mediums, but sadly it'll all be lost and overlooked because of the mention of "gradient assisted".

KittenMaster @ 4/4/2013 02:09 commented on The Dancing Dood

I clicked yes, because it's good to see you again.

KittenMaster @ 10/14/2012 06:01 commented on MH Diablos FF1 Style

The readability problems aren't new to me, since they were a huge issue while working on it, but I wanted to finish it instead of scrapping it (or doing over).

KittenMaster @ 9/14/2012 09:48 commented on Thanks to iPhone5...

Pro t-spin strats.

KittenMaster @ 9/5/2012 21:29 commented on Derse (as seen in Homestuck!)

Great job.  I wish I could have an opportunity to do something like this.

KittenMaster @ 7/19/2012 15:36 commented on Big Bird

"pixeller"

I've always liked the term "pixel technician".

KittenMaster @ 7/19/2012 11:06 commented on Big Bird

I will never consider myself a true artist, just a person that draws stuff.

KittenMaster @ 7/8/2012 13:16 commented on Big Bird

Yeah, I always thought Grandolium just had a limited way of communication.  It's good that he would recognize that he made a mistake and fixed it.

KittenMaster @ 7/8/2012 10:55 commented on Big Bird

Huh?  What's he doing?

KittenMaster @ 7/5/2012 22:35 commented on Big Bird

IIRC the original designs they drew on paper were actually of squid and other kinds of sea creatures.

KittenMaster @ 6/14/2012 02:00 commented on Big Bird

Your score: 4

KittenMaster @ 6/1/2012 13:43 commented on Big Bird

On a lighter note, shoutouts to Witch Doctors.

KittenMaster @ 6/1/2012 11:12 commented on Big Bird

Lag is awful in Diablo 3.  I died way more often on the easiest difficulty than I should have because of it.

I don't think I'll ever make a hardcore character in Diablo 3, it just wouldn't be worth it under those conditions.

KittenMaster @ 5/26/2012 10:10 commented on Nes

Ooooooh dear, more than half of these designs are hand-drawn or photo pieces, and a large portion aren't even vaguely 8-bit related.

I wanted to say that a simple catchy design would probably win, but judging by the submissions there's obviously a history where that isn't the case.

KittenMaster @ 5/24/2012 12:22 commented on Big Bird

@MrBeast: That is where you are wrong:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yVPewAybZw

KittenMaster @ 5/22/2012 20:40 commented on Big Bird

Now I must know what said question was.  You can't leave me hanging.

KittenMaster @ 5/20/2012 11:02 commented on Big Bird

Funnily enough, I think someone here actually did join them.

KittenMaster @ 5/14/2012 10:48 commented on Big Bird

What if somebody made a thread in Diversions where people come up with their own challenges, just for the fun of coming up with challenges, and said challenges can be done self-imposed if they are interested or if a contest winner likes a challenge idea in the thread enough, they can use that?