Catalinul @ 7/22/2021 08:42 commented on !

I like how you know to combine the colors, something that I am still learning, nice!!

Catalinul @ 7/22/2021 08:40 commented on Halloween pumpkins

Thank you, took me some time to get it right

Catalinul @ 7/22/2021 02:20 commented on Seagull Bop

I checked all your art, you are good, no joke, way better than me, nice!!

Catalinul @ 7/22/2021 02:19 commented on Practice work

Thank you, I know about that, ha ha ha, thank you once again! :D

Catalinul @ 7/22/2021 02:18 commented on Moonlight

Nice start, my first real one was a skull, ha ha ha.

Catalinul @ 7/6/2021 03:01 commented on Ancient building

Can we remove this one? I am going to try make it better. Yes, an unfortune mistake when using the "brightness" tool, I did not even notice that there are so many colors. Thank you!  Of course, if you are admin here, I am not sure how this works.

Catalinul @ 6/27/2021 02:24 commented on Samurai Jack Vs Aku (Samurai Jack)

Nice work! I used to watch this show some 18 years ago when I was little. I like the swoard with the Aku's reflection, nice touch!

Catalinul @ 6/26/2021 16:06 commented on My Gameboy Advance SP

You should give it a try, there are tons of Youtube tutorials that can help you get started.

I see, my dream is to make games, let's get there!!

That sounds interesting, can't wait to see it. I really like pixel art, it's so simple and yet complicated and really powerful if used at its full potentional. I study the pixel art of other people to help me evolve faster but I always do it all from scratch, I believe this is the best way to learn and evolve. Looking at your art, there are tons of things I can learn.

You use hue shifting for colors? I just learned this and it has been a great help for me when picking colors.

BTW, I actually known GameBoy when I was younger, I remember having over 100 games and it looked exactly like what you draw here.

Catalinul @ 6/26/2021 12:34 commented on New Self Portrait

Nice work! You too started with pixel art? Me too!

Catalinul @ 6/26/2021 12:33 commented on New Self Portrait

Nice work, you too started with pixel art? Me too.

Catalinul @ 6/26/2021 12:32 commented on My Gameboy Advance SP

I see, anyway, you are more experienced than me!! Me too. I started  years ago but I was really bad... that changed some months ago when I started to draw with pencil doing portraits and all sorts of drawings ( hb to 6b pencils if you know ) and now I moved to pixel art for making my dream true, and that is to make games.

Catalinul @ 6/26/2021 10:59 commented on yuanhai

Nice work, you seem to be way more experienced than me from looking at your atwork, keep up the good work. I started with pencil drawing and moved to pixel art, until now all I drew was with pencil, hb to b6 pencils.

Catalinul @ 6/26/2021 09:51 commented on Masked Kung Fu Fighters

Nice artwork! I am having a hard time with body poses and animation but I am getting there. It's a little bit difficult to go from pencil drawing ( black, hb - b6 ) and start using colors and pixel art.

Catalinul @ 6/26/2021 09:49 commented on My Gameboy Advance SP

You too are starting with pixel art? :) Nice art!!

Catalinul @ 6/26/2021 09:46 commented on First Skull

Thank you guys, I've made a mistake posting it there, I just started my pixel art journey.