DawnBringer @ 11/20/2020 06:00 commented on Contagious Crustacean

The textured background is really neat!

DawnBringer @ 11/18/2020 06:38 commented on Tablet of Water

I'm noticing a theme in your recent submissions! :D

DawnBringer @ 11/16/2020 04:12 commented on The Vampires

So weird, I had no expectations from my piece. Makes me wonder if we don't have a new generation of artists that takes a growing interest in the technical aspects of pixelart?...and that pleases me!  :)

Congratz to all the trophians!

DawnBringer @ 11/10/2020 05:59 commented on Rockwell girl

Nice, but unless you're sticking to a preset palette, you might have gone a little bit too orange for the Rockwell aestethics. His and other similar contemporary art was characterized by pale skin, pink hues and blushes. Breaking up the skintones with a light pink could breathe more life into your rendition.

DawnBringer @ 11/3/2020 07:52 commented on SAW 1

Wow, that's an even bigger drop than I thought! Some of that is because of Jal :(

PJ is not (just) about kissing ass, folks. Get on with the questions, opinions and constructive critique!...

DawnBringer @ 11/3/2020 04:41 commented on Big Bird

@skamocore: Hehe, no but I have done art with a joystick on a C64...now that's a slow process!

DawnBringer @ 11/3/2020 04:37 commented on SAW 1

Yeah, it's my impression that commenting has gone down in recent years, more so than other things. Do you have any stats on the comments/favs ratio over time?

DawnBringer @ 11/2/2020 17:00 commented on Big Bird

I enjoy the rigidity of pressing buttons!

X,Y, & Z to flip and rotate brushes. Tab to swap buffers. Shift-"<" to auto-pick-up a brush.

Other than that I rarely use the keyboard...hehe.

DawnBringer @ 11/2/2020 04:14 commented on Blood friends

Brilliantly illuminated!

I enjoy how the composition is supported by the use of diagonal lines.

My only gripe is that you have some banding in the mushroom stems on the right (it's a 1 min fix).

DawnBringer @ 11/1/2020 05:44 commented on Halloween 2020

Spooky!

That dim outline-glow around Stringy-Medusa is neat a effect. The smoke on Iggy Pop is pretty nice too!

DawnBringer @ 10/31/2020 09:58 commented on Evil Dead

Kudos to all that had the strength and focus to complete this true challenge!

DawnBringer @ 10/30/2020 14:16 commented on PlanetISO_tiles_Irenaart

You sure go for the big stuff!

DawnBringer @ 10/29/2020 18:48 commented on Village cutscenes

You convey a good sense of cinematic drama with the fire scene...

...but the gray sky in the second image seems a little bit off.

DawnBringer @ 10/27/2020 19:31 commented on October PA Discord Challenge

I like the structure of those "3"'s. Might have to steal it and update a 3x4 font of my own.

Accidentally image #3 is my favourite here.

DawnBringer @ 10/23/2020 17:50 commented on Rpg Church

Nice to see a C64 piece at the very top!

DawnBringer @ 10/20/2020 03:46 commented on Big Bird

So drawing 7 pictures a day wasn't enough...he needed something more to do!? :D

DawnBringer @ 10/17/2020 09:12 commented on Amiga 1200

Aw, two of my best old friends; Amiga 1200 and Brilliance! :)

DawnBringer @ 10/14/2020 18:24 commented on I hate this job

Screw Pixelween! You should keep doing one of these each week...until we have the whole story! :)

DawnBringer @ 10/13/2020 16:48 commented on Skull Study

I'm glad you all enjoyed it! :)

DawnBringer @ 10/10/2020 05:35 commented on Evrything is quiet at the cemetery of Samarsk

Great composition and atmosphere! You're off to great start with your first two pieces...I hope you do the rest as well.

DawnBringer @ 10/4/2020 12:21 commented on It never existed

I like the "simplicity" in this one. It sets the scene and mood without distracting clutter. Could very well be the first frame of an actual storyboard.

DawnBringer @ 10/1/2020 08:50 commented on 5 Tile High Club

Me likey dryad!

DawnBringer @ 9/18/2020 08:55 commented on Pet 10 - Chihuahua

Hehe, before even my time!...

DawnBringer @ 9/4/2020 14:52 commented on Grey Dino - Triceratops

On one hand I'm a little annoyed that the head bumps into the edge of the frame...but on the other; I realize that is probably what enhances the 3D effect. Groovy!

DawnBringer @ 9/3/2020 13:15 commented on Tiny Pixel Chimp