Justincrdibl @ 9/20/2012 13:16 commented on Zombie Head

So awesome that you noticed that! I've been playing a lot of Binding of Isaac lately, so that's where the inspiration came from.

Justincrdibl @ 5/17/2011 23:11 commented on Elk's Deathwing

I... uhhh...bluhh.......

Speechless. This is 100% the best piece of pixel art ever! Not even an exaggeration; I am completely blown away

Justincrdibl @ 4/11/2011 00:20 commented on Treat

Hmm interesting... Might get around to doing this

(Of course the 'cheat' would be to do it all in color then switch the palette over to greyscale)

Justincrdibl @ 4/6/2011 22:55 commented on The Cap socks Hitler!

This is just about the most amazing thing ever

Justincrdibl @ 4/1/2011 16:43 commented on Caitiri

I'm working on an entry right now but I'm having trouble perfecting the shading on the lunder's lower vestindle. Maybe its just the colors I'm working with. I have #GGGGGG as the darkest shadow tone to contrast the #L2L2L2 I have for the highlights. Should I maybe switch it up?

Justincrdibl @ 4/1/2011 14:56 commented on Caitiri

Well due to the way lunders typically appear to humans, there's really no need for a height.

Justincrdibl @ 4/1/2011 10:59 commented on Caitiri

f*** you and your constraints. lunder is a widely broad term and being a faustwas may f*** as h*** be a form of lunder.

( :P )

Justincrdibl @ 4/1/2011 09:34 commented on Caitiri

Yes! I have so many ideas for this one!

Question: Does the lunder have to actually be a lunder? Or could it be like a Nordic Lunder which is just a faustwa that disguises itself as a lunder?

Justincrdibl @ 3/28/2011 11:26 commented on Cable

I have a few ideas for this that I'd love to do, but as usual I have no time :(

Justincrdibl @ 3/21/2011 00:18 commented on Bucky

Such a difficult vote! I loved so many of the entries!

Justincrdibl @ 3/20/2011 09:08 commented on Humanesque Bespectacler

Love the palette although he does look a little bit too much like a human... Could be a robot though :P

Justincrdibl @ 3/19/2011 18:35 commented on Planet Rising

The colors. They're just so... beautiful...

Faved!

Justincrdibl @ 3/14/2011 11:25 commented on Brianthegreat

I agree with tanuki here.

Justincrdibl @ 3/7/2011 21:54 commented on Tom Scholz

My dog is an artist. He makes amazing sculptures in my backyard every day!

Seriously though people, I don't think there should be any confusion. The way you guys are wording it, you could claim anyone is an artist. If you had it your way, the challenge might as well be called "Me & Another Person."

Justincrdibl @ 3/7/2011 00:06 commented on Tom Scholz

Pretty cool idea.

Say our favorite artists were part of a dynamic duo (Flight of the Conchords, Tim & Eric, etc.) could we make something with both of them included?

Justincrdibl @ 3/4/2011 11:14 commented on Big Bird

What about those moments between son and pep-pep:

Justincrdibl @ 1/26/2011 15:38 commented on Big Bird

The subway station in here Philly already beat you to it: http://myheartbehaves.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/subway-1.jpg?w=455&h=300

That's only a small portion of the picture that lines the entire station in Center city

Also, is this site really messed up for anyone else?

Justincrdibl @ 1/17/2011 18:17 commented on Big Bird

I just donated $5. And you know what? I'm starting to feel a little warm glow in my heart. You know what that glow is? I'll tell you what that glow is:

Love. That's right; love.

And love is all you need.

Have a wonderful evening everybody.

Justincrdibl @ 1/9/2011 07:53 commented on Big Bird

Done.

Hey, at least he complimented us! :P

Justincrdibl @ 1/5/2011 02:01 commented on Big Bird

Yup. this is the first time I've been able to get on all day :/

Justincrdibl @ 1/1/2011 20:41 commented on Big Bird

Boogey! Boogey! Boogey! Robo-boogey! Once again without emotion: The human's are dead dead dead dead dead dead.

Funny, I was actually just playing this song on guitar 10 minutes ago

Justincrdibl @ 1/1/2011 00:07 commented on Big Bird

Hey everybody, just wanted to say that I'm glad we all made it through another night on earth. Nothing special really, just wanted to point that out...

Alright, l8r sk8rz

Justincrdibl @ 12/28/2010 22:43 commented on Big Bird

Do you have a picture of what it looked like before? I can't tell the difference right now

Justincrdibl @ 12/22/2010 14:28 commented on Big Bird

What annoys me about the holidays is that I always tell my parents that I don't want anything for Christmas or Chanuka (I celebrate both) but my mom insists that she'd "feel bad about not getting me anything." So then I have to make a list of things that I don't really want to make her happy -.- I really shouldn't complain, but...

Justincrdibl @ 12/21/2010 16:22 commented on Big Bird

*Oh god. Please don't let this break out into another smiley arguement*

Haha but I do agree we eventually need to figure something out, but lets just keep dumbo's out of this conversation