GormenGhast @ 1/15/2012 04:59 commented on Fly Toucan Fly!

Awesome. He flies like he's just eaten half a kilo of lead shot.

GormenGhast @ 12/28/2011 07:41 commented on My Contra

This is completely awesome. I love the initial impact of the troop lander.

GormenGhast @ 12/28/2011 07:36 commented on Snowflake

Like Sat said transparency is important - also pixeljoint has a built in zoom feature so there's no need to upload at 2x size. :)

GormenGhast @ 5/16/2011 13:46 commented on Elk's Deathwing

Absolutely inconceivable!

GormenGhast @ 2/28/2011 09:42 commented on Warring States General

Those hammers look beautifully meaty. Wonderful stuff!

GormenGhast @ 2/28/2011 09:38 commented on Polluted Sky

that antialiasing on the jet trail is just wonderful. Really rad.

GormenGhast @ 2/7/2011 03:08 commented on Rock Versus Scissors

This is amazing. The positions are absolutely full of energy

GormenGhast @ 2/6/2011 13:26 commented on Faceset template

This is really great. I'm currently making a shootemup game and I might give one of these guys a go for an in-flight game face. I really appreciate this even if I don't end up using it!

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:40 commented on Curses! stage select map

Really sinister. Wonderful! Stage select screens are normally so mundane.

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:37 commented on The_Hovel

This is absolutely amazing. I'd love to see this on a handheld for a gamestravaganza.

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:36 commented on Buzz

This is brilliant, but I'd really love to see those wings textured!

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:35 commented on Thunder Dragon

Really great. Reminds me of the dragon boss in murasama.

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:35 commented on Feral Beast Portrait

This is seriously cool... loads of attitude.

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:34 commented on Top Three Musicians

Bad luck on eliminating yourself from the challenge, but these look really cool!

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:33 commented on The Adventures of Monokid Mockup

I think a bit more texture/substance in the earth would look good!

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:32 commented on Dragonair

I like it, but it's the oddest preview ever!

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:30 commented on JUst nature

A little bit of blending or antialiasing would go a long way on this piece, I think.

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:28 commented on Bender

Bender's head looks kind of conical with that shading, but good effort!

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:28 commented on Retroprojetor.

What a bizarre pallette! Looks nice, even though it is a bit nighmare-ish. :)

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:25 commented on Hammerite Guard

I really like the expression, but I think the legs could use a bit of tweaking - also there might be a transparenct issue in the spaces between the arms and the torso?

GormenGhast @ 1/31/2011 05:24 commented on Man wings

The movement of the wings could do with a couple more frames and more even bending to make it look more organic. Big sentence. Small sentence.

GormenGhast @ 1/27/2011 11:54 commented on Pink minifox

Black spots where the whitest parts were? Oh hang on, that's exactly what cure said. Unless it's intentional, I guess...

GormenGhast @ 1/27/2011 11:52 commented on Velito! Recharged!

I really love these guys. Are they for a game?

GormenGhast @ 1/27/2011 11:51 commented on Lapidero

Deeply creepy. Awesome. Reminds me of that crazily scary boss in Faxanadu that guarded the Black Onyx.

GormenGhast @ 1/27/2011 11:50 commented on Chainsaw Majini - R.E.5

I'd really love to see that chainsaw run - it looks awesome.