PauloCezarino @ 6/29/2022 20:04 commented on Motaro #2

I love how it has the exactly right amount of frames! And so dynamic!!

PauloCezarino @ 6/29/2022 19:56 commented on Raimodula character 1

Hahahaha thanks, @Xenero!! I'll send you a piece of cake!

PauloCezarino @ 6/28/2022 17:09 commented on Raimodula character 1

Thanks again!! That's what I was aiming for!

And if you need any tips to make that real, just ask!

PauloCezarino @ 6/27/2022 17:17 commented on Raimodula character 1

Thank you very much, @specialmin64!! I'm glad to hear its working!! I started this project with limited palettes thinking it would speed the process, but oh man. If everything goes well, I'll be uploading a demo soon!

And speaking of games, I would kill to play this. That would be really sick. Please consider!

PauloCezarino @ 6/27/2022 16:54 commented on Raimodula character 1

Thanks @b236!! Don't worry, I'm recording on the highest difficulty. I think it looks cooler! :P

PauloCezarino @ 6/27/2022 16:51 commented on Raimodula character 1

Thanks @Christoballs!!

And you bet!! Much of the game is rotated parts, but I'll be sure to adapt to show here! :D

PauloCezarino @ 6/9/2022 19:36 commented on Top Down Adventure Game Mockup

Nice feedback, @specialmin64!! I liked your analysis and I'm glad it worked this way. You are right about the textures too, now I see I could give them more polish. And the lighting on the tree is really off, it was bugging me but I couldn't tell why!

Thanks for the tips and I'll surely bring more!! :D

PauloCezarino @ 6/8/2022 12:51 commented on shrek but not as nice

I second what @specialmin64 said! :D

PauloCezarino @ 6/8/2022 12:41 commented on Simaera

Very delicate and the dress is lovely. Beautiful work!

PauloCezarino @ 6/6/2022 12:13 commented on Top Down Adventure Game Mockup

Thanks!! :D

PauloCezarino @ 6/5/2022 21:43 commented on Top Down Adventure Game Mockup

Thanks!! I could name a few... mainly Square SNES games (Mana series, Chrono Trigger...), Beyond Oasis, maybe Zelda?