Oasis @ 12/20/2011 22:56 commented on Football Referee

Was stumbling upon and found this little guy! I knew I had seen him before so I got on here and found him!

www.popscreen.com/viralvsviral/humor/

Oasis @ 1/31/2011 13:32 commented on Whats in a tear?

Awesome...but the only think I'm wondering is how you got that pic of my wife....

Oasis @ 1/30/2011 15:21 commented on Hope

Yeah Slow it down

Oasis @ 1/24/2011 16:04 commented on Secret Santa 2009: Xamllew

I especially like the helmet and shoulders. I think some of the other parts lack the detail that the helmet and shoulders have. I love the full version

Oasis @ 1/24/2011 15:53 commented on Feet

These are a few of my favorite things....

Oasis @ 1/24/2011 15:52 commented on Avatar

if its any consolation, i knew right away what it was hahaha

Oasis @ 1/24/2011 15:09 commented on Mental Runoff

The only thing im wondering is what the heck you were doing on the 24th that took priority to pixeling

Oasis @ 1/23/2011 16:47 commented on I love women feet

The devil girl in the back is super perky ;)

Oasis @ 1/14/2011 18:46 commented on Propaganda or Death

Hahaha yes I do think that was just a tad bit too much dithering when you see the rest of the super smooth gun. I'm not sure If I like the dithering as much as just lessening banding and adding a bit of glare. I understand your meaning in the light source postings, but the main problem with my poster is the fact that it is mirrored, unlike any of the posted posters. I will update soon. I'm super busy pulling together some pieces for the portfolio at the moment. I'll do what I can. Danke

Oasis @ 1/13/2011 11:19 commented on Propaganda or Death

Wow, well thanks again! So here is what I did so far. I redid the handle and included glare on he inner parts where necessary. The shading was a poor attempt to make the appearance of the ergonomical roundness that the p90 grip has. I opted not to do as much shading as you showed because it made the feel of the picture less realistic. I loved your rendition but it seemed a bit too cartoony for the piece. The light source issue was just as you said. I did not want to reshade, as it would draw attention to a non existant lightsource outside of the piece, which, on a poster would not make any sense. The light source on a propaganda poster would be whatever the creator decided and it would most likely be mirrored toward the logo. Now here's the main thing. I premade the p90 before I had any intention of making a poster, whcih is why all the banding and look of it didn't completely match the background. It was originally black, which completely went against the deserty, aged look I was chasing. I opted to put a sepia tone on it and rework it from there. There most likely isn't a p90 with this coloring, but for the sake of the distressed, desert feel i was after, I just decided to make everything with a brown/tan tone. I also quickly tried to make th weathered look to see how it would turn out. After I found out that I did indeed like it, I decided to put a little bit more detail into it after the original piece. The reason the army logo is the color that it is, was because the logo was orinally black and gold, like the actual colors of the logo in real life. I changed the colors to a deeper brown tone to match the piece, but tried to keep the yellow and black present. Thats about all I think. I really appreciate your help!

Oasis @ 1/10/2011 16:32 commented on B Sides and Rarities IV

Just...wow. Perhaps you could make the background transparent. I totally got thrown off by preview. hahaha it's super cool looking. If you made that a 100x100 pixel piece it would be pretty sweet looking.

Oasis @ 1/10/2011 05:17 commented on Propaganda or Death

Thanks. I accidentally changed the width of the image while I was making it and didn't notice till now what happened. I also made the guns separately a couple months ago and couldn't figure out how to make the grip less banded. It just doesnt seem to look right.  I don't know what else to add to make it look weathered, as my attempts at water spots aren't going the way I planned. Thanks a bunch

Oasis @ 1/9/2011 20:34 commented on Baum Cavern

Ich liebe dein baum

Oasis @ 1/9/2011 14:32 commented on Cat of Gold

Best in existence. Period.

Oasis @ 1/9/2011 14:27 commented on Star Wars

Yeah the proportions on Han Solo are a little questionable but he did have strange hair haha. As well as Ben Kenobi. But this is rediculously rediculous none the least

Oasis @ 1/9/2011 14:23 commented on Eyes in the Sky

I actually think the house alone with an almost solid background would make an awesome piece. Maybe it's just me but I feel like they are two different methods of pixel art that were put together. The dithering in the sky/face versus the solidity of the house make it just a bit strange to me. The level of skill is apparent but I think they could be separate. Love it though

Oasis @ 1/8/2011 21:12 commented on Xycle+

I like to listen to music naked too ; )

Oasis @ 1/8/2011 20:03 commented on Sweet Sugar

Only thing I could say is the very back of her rear end  looks a little flat. I know part of that is due to the natural curvature of the buttocks in that position but just wanted to let you know. Other than that. A+^10

Oasis @ 1/8/2011 18:27 commented on Still standing

I love the bullet spread

Oasis @ 1/8/2011 12:46 commented on Poke-a-what?

Wow thanks! I fixed everything and it looks better. This is actually a piece for my portfolio for admission into college so thank you very much for critiquing!

Oasis @ 7/9/2010 09:38 commented on Mothership

I would have to agree with everyone else. The circles are to dark and too plain to match with the rest of the ship. They look like Micky Mouse ears sticking out there. Also, the light blue line going around the ship looks kind of strange, as there is absolutely no detail in it or shading. I love everything else though. Stellar work!

Oasis @ 7/9/2010 09:31 commented on MSXeus

I love this palette hahaha

Oasis @ 5/19/2010 11:36 commented on Tuned to Win

does the redundancy rule apply to like different color schemes or styles on a single car? Or should I have all alterations of a single car on this page?

Oasis @ 5/19/2010 11:29 commented on Wack-A-Mole

Haha everyone I show this too thinks it's a game too. Theyr'e like how do I hit them

Oasis @ 5/16/2010 14:12 commented on Tuned to Win

hmmm thats weird, i thought i made it transparent