lifern @ 4/8/2008 08:49 commented on "Fightality" Intro
Thanks for the feedback! Da_Duke2000 is right - the actual animation and sprites is quite simple. I'm just trying to keep the balance between appearance of the art piece and the time it took to make it :)

lifern @ 4/8/2008 08:44 commented on "MIB" Intro
Thanks for the comments, guys! I felt bad about removing the logo, but rules have to be observed :)

2iLKke: My problem is that I don't have much time to do pixel-art just for fun =/ But I'm putting my soul into commercial projects I'm working on.

lifern @ 4/5/2008 06:18 commented on "MIB" Intro
2FrostPumpkin: Gradient issue solved ;)
2Reo: Thanks a lot, man

lifern @ 3/31/2008 08:21 commented on Train Tileset
Its a pleasure to get so lots of comments! :) Thanks everyone!

lifern @ 3/31/2008 08:19 commented on Waterfall Tileset
Thanks for the comments everyone! Especially for the critical ones :)

lifern @ 5/18/2007 08:42 commented on Food Stamp
This is just amazing! I love the color and shading.

lifern @ 5/16/2007 08:55 commented on Avatar image
Gas13: Thanks for the advise, bro! However, I think I'll leave the current avatar for a while. I like it :)

Raynoa: Glad to see you here, too! Russians are coming ;)

lifern @ 5/16/2007 08:53 commented on Pixel Life
Thanks for the comments!

Mykola: Yep, I'll try to avoid gradients in my future submissions. Just feel a little worried about my ass :)

lifern @ 5/16/2007 08:50 commented on Australian Safari tilesets
Thank everyone for such an inspiring feedback!

Gas13: Yep, I have finally overcome my laziness and uploaded a few works here! Didn't expected to receive such a lot of comments. Hope my bad english would't scare anyone :)

Pain: No, the game was reliased only for mobile platform.

lifern @ 5/16/2007 08:44 commented on Space Hunger mockup
mykola: Thank you! I'm glad you like it :)

pain & elend: Yes, this light was planned as a reflected fire on bottom of the ship. However, now I can see that it looks not exactly as it should, especially on the "opened" ship.

lifern @ 5/16/2007 08:40 commented on MIB mockup
Thanks for a feedback, guys! I'm new here, so it was incredible pleasant for me to read all this!

vellan: Yes, IGN have published the review, however they rated the game not as high as we expected =/

ilkke: Glad to hear such a words from the person of your level! Concerning the glow: yes this is a non_pixel effect we planned to use in a game. I hope that you, guys, forgive me for leaving it as it is.

setzer: Thanks for very usefull feedback! Now I can see the issues with the perspective.

lifern @ 5/15/2007 13:28 commented on Pixeljoint Avatar
This is a test message. Getting used to the pixeljoint :)

lifern @ 5/15/2007 13:08 commented on Avatar image
Thanks, I alreay did an alternative image which fits the limitations.