Pandafox @ 11/20/2010 02:36 commented on Clockwork Whistler

stunning work !!!

and I like the funny hidden messages in the background ;)

Pandafox @ 11/18/2009 18:41 commented on Hexod

You all are funny here !

You know I have nothing to prove, I just wanted to post some old works I made when I was young.
Now you think I'm cheater, lier.. ok ok

I prefer leave this website then please explain to me how to delete my account !? I didn't see this option...

or maybe it is more easy to be ban ?

then :

Bob :  I imagine you are a frustred poor guy who just feel important when you can insult work of other people. You probably are really stupid and not interesting guy in real life...

Angel of shit : Don't talk about things you don't know and maybe I can imagine you have a brain

Now delete my account ! and go to hell !

Pandafox @ 11/18/2009 12:28 commented on Hexod

What is your problem Bob ?

Maybe you can explain...

Pandafox @ 11/18/2009 05:37 commented on Tomato Crab

not good

Pandafox @ 11/18/2009 05:35 commented on Delircat

I totally agree to that explaination and your rules.

I just desapoint sometimes when some moderators write my work is using automatic tools because I know I made it pixel by pixel...  But they can't believe, it is strange.

Pandafox @ 11/18/2009 05:25 commented on Curiousity

GREAT ! what else... :)

Pandafox @ 11/17/2009 05:13 commented on Hexod

Bob, Dawnbringer, what is the fucking problem with you ???
I said it is 100% pixel by pixel, can't you understand that ? Is it too difficult for you ?

Next time I think I will delete my account here, probably it is the best to do when I see that...

Pandafox @ 11/17/2009 04:40 commented on [Animation]How to make her turn

A W E S O M E !!

and 16 colors only !!!!

Pandafox @ 11/17/2009 04:37 commented on Forest Level

a lot of details and beautiful colors ! I like it !

Pandafox @ 11/17/2009 04:32 commented on Deadhed

ahahah !  what a lot of comments here for an old picture made when I was children ! :)

Yes BoB you are right, I was 14 years old, I used the software named "prism paint" (I think nobody knows) on the computer named "Atari Falcon" (maybe not a lot of people knows...), then you can vomit on it if it makes you happy, I don't care ;-) You were 3 years old when I made it... eheheh !

Anyway, it was pixel by pixel

Pandafox @ 11/16/2009 14:08 commented on Hexod

Dawnbringer :

Nothing automatic in this, all handmade 100 %

Pandafox @ 11/16/2009 14:05 commented on Delircat

yes this picture is made pixel by pixel... why don't you believe ?

Ah ok, for the background I used pixels brush and I copied a star I made pixel by pixel..

Pandafox @ 11/12/2009 15:14 commented on Rozy font

Blackbeltdude :

the reason... I don't know ! lol

Probably it was feeling at this moment when I made it, sorry, I can't help you :)

Pandafox @ 11/12/2009 13:39 commented on Doll 1

it is my mistake, because not really understand perfect english...

then I will uncensor it and remove the cicrle under which is not pixel made, you are right, but I didn't know it is so important

Pandafox @ 11/12/2009 08:44 commented on TiLapin

GTK :

Ouai, je me suis emporté pour rien, j'avoue... Désolé, je devais être dans un mauvais jour.

Et aussi, je n'ai pas l'habitude des sites communautaire ! ;)

Pandafox @ 11/12/2009 08:42 commented on Deadhed

I'm sorry for my bad mood at this time !

I won't leave this website because I can see a lot of really good prods and it makes me happy !

Pandafox @ 11/8/2009 02:48 commented on TiLapin

C'est ma faute, je n'aurais pas du m'inscrire sur ce site...

J'ai horreur de tous ces sites ou on montre ses créa et on est jugé par n'importe qui en un coup d'oeil, et ou nous demande de nous justifier sur le moindre détail...

ça m'apprendra :)   sur ce, bonne continuation

Pandafox @ 11/7/2009 05:23 commented on TiLapin

GTK : Une doll ratée ! Tu m'en fais bien une de doll ratée toi ;)

Pandafox @ 11/6/2009 16:40 commented on Deadhed

I don't care what people think.....

You don't want believe, ok

Pandafox @ 11/5/2009 13:30 commented on Doll 1

Pandafox @ 11/5/2009 04:50 commented on TiLapin

mon cher GTK,

je ne vois pas ce que tu soupçonnes et si tu trouves qu'il y a une telle difference de qualité entre mes graphs c'est surement parce que je poste petit à petit des graphs que j'ai fait entre 1990 et 2007 ! ;)

Pandafox @ 11/5/2009 03:09 commented on Deadhed

what happend here ?

don't you want this picture ? why ?

anyway, as you want... I don't care, it is ok

Pandafox @ 11/4/2009 10:15 commented on Deadhed