Bauske @ 8/20/2015 23:04 commented on Copy Girl Mockup 5

Man I love this. It's so pretty and colorful. Seriously, very well done. The only issue I have with it is that the green and pink ribbons falling down in the background are super vivid and use the same colors as the platforms and foreground the character stands on, so it creates a little confusion with my eyes. I feel like they should be slightly darker or duller colors to more blend in with the background? I dunno. Honestly that's my only criticism though. It looks beautiful!

Bauske @ 6/16/2014 15:30 commented on cat

Very cute walk cycle.

Bauske @ 6/8/2014 18:53 commented on The real ghost...

Gotta fave it.. gotta fave it...

Bauske @ 5/19/2014 19:33 commented on Unused Stuff - Cave Dungeon

Too bad they didn't like it. I think it looks awesome. A little on the dark side, but it is a cave after all.

Bauske @ 5/6/2014 20:10 commented on NES Megaman Redo

These are absolutely perfect. I would have voted for these in a heartbeat.

Bauske @ 4/9/2014 15:48 commented on Dungeon Lion

Unfortunately not. I found my concept to be similar to other games coming out, so I'll keep the character and repurpose him later on.

Bauske @ 3/27/2014 16:17 commented on Mock Dungeon Crawler

This is so incredibly impressive. I can't believe you actually pixeled that background. The character sprites and knight look amazing, but I was stunned with that background. It looks like a photo!

Bauske @ 3/19/2014 18:37 commented on Ruins (Tiletest)

The floor is a little too busy for me, but that may just be personal taste. Otherwise you did a great job on this. :D

Bauske @ 3/18/2014 14:55 commented on Dungeon Mockup

The wall tiles are really well done here. I love the perspective. It doesn't look off or forced. Great colors as well!

Bauske @ 3/16/2014 23:44 commented on King Koopa - Bowser

It's not wrong, per say, so long as you cite your sources, as Cure stated. :)

Bauske @ 3/16/2014 19:01 commented on Chip and Dale 3

Absolutely stunning. I can't find anything else to say about it other than it is perfect. Well done! I would totally play a remake/requel to this game if it were to be made.

Bauske @ 3/16/2014 18:58 commented on King Koopa - Bowser

Thank you for pointing that out, Cure. I was going to as well, but you beat me to it. I recognize this picture because I have a giant sticker of this exact image on my bedroom door.

Bauske @ 3/13/2014 22:19 commented on Firemen Rush In-Game Screenshot

Love this. Gorgeous graphics, and the game looks really fun from the video. I'll download it soon! Also, that music! So retro. :D

Bauske @ 3/12/2014 15:13 commented on Platformer Mockups

Absolutely love these! The style is so cute and I would play the heck out of this if it were a game!

Bauske @ 3/11/2014 15:12 commented on Heroes and Baddies

Oh my goodness I love all the little colorful buddies/critters on the right. They're all so adorable and well animated for being so small. Great job!

Bauske @ 3/10/2014 11:52 commented on Some Generic RPG Victims

Really well done for only using a total of three colors on each one. Well, I suppose 4 colors including that shadow. But still, that's pretty tough to do!

Bauske @ 3/6/2014 13:57 commented on The part where I analyse Avatar, the movie, that is also pure bluff. When I wrote it, I had not even

These are awesome, but I'm so damned confused by all of your titles. xD

Bauske @ 3/1/2014 20:26 commented on Cluster Skull

All I can think of when looking at this is...

"...what'cha thinkin' 'bout?"

xD That said, this is awesome. The colors are fantastic and the shading gives it an artsy while realistic look. Love it. :D

Bauske @ 2/25/2014 23:33 commented on Atop the Staircase

This is incredible. I was amazed just looking at it, and then I saw that it was 14 colors and my jaw dropped. You did a fantastic job with this and I'm totally gonna fav it now. <3

Bauske @ 2/12/2014 13:02 commented on Construction mockup

I agree totally. I think that's part of the reason I never continued with this. I'm sure I could tweak the colors and fix it, but I honestly had no ideas where to take the game anyway, so I just scrapped it.

Bauske @ 2/11/2014 13:05 commented on 360 dogman turnabout

I think with the dark brown of his outline, yeah, would make it easier to see with transparency. Still, it looks awesome! Saw this before and I still love it now. Great job!

Bauske @ 2/8/2014 14:28 commented on Pixel Dog

Oh my god I love it! :D

Bauske @ 2/8/2014 14:27 commented on G.o.D.

Holy cow.. this is amazing. All the details are really incredible.

Bauske @ 2/8/2014 14:24 commented on Military Cannons

Is the right one just a WIP? I'm unsure why it's present when the left hand cannon looks 10 times better with the texturing. Magnificent work!

Bauske @ 2/8/2014 14:21 commented on Pianoxious

I really like this. The black and white with just a hint of red makes is feel very solemn. The only part of it that irks me is the clothing. Everything else looks fantastic. :D