Zetman @ 12/31/2018 20:35 commented on avatar 2

Is that you irl? :o

Zetman @ 11/4/2018 19:42 commented on Trattoria Dei Calamari

sei propio bravo, complimenti!

Zetman @ 7/15/2014 01:18 commented on Newt

Are you the Norman Rockwell of Pixel Art? Amazing.

Zetman @ 7/11/2014 11:26 commented on The Akatsuki

lolol isnt Nin online dead bra?

Zetman @ 7/2/2014 02:49 commented on In-game Sewer Mock!

Ah I'll change it, that's sort of the games logo. Lol

Zetman @ 4/5/2013 05:44 commented on ULTIMATE PRINNY

haha thanks, its from disgaea... they do kill things xD

Zetman @ 4/4/2013 00:02 commented on Special Treatment

I can't believe this won top pixel art... So many anatomy defects :( it would have been amazing if made correctly..

Zetman @ 4/4/2013 commented on Shrewd

well studied the perspective blurr behind the dragon, underlines the gigantic mass of this beast... beautiful work,.

Zetman @ 4/2/2013 14:27 commented on Fenceline

I'd like to show you a card done after being inspired by your piece http://www.wayofthepixel.net/index.php?topic=15259.msg139932#msg139932

Zetman @ 4/2/2013 04:40 commented on BroHam

hey dude mind if I use this concept design for a TCG i'm making? i'll give credit.

Zetman @ 7/23/2012 11:01 commented on Ershin, Ryu, Scias

Breath of fire 4!!! my favorite game of all time, great work :)

Zetman @ 5/22/2012 15:09 commented on The Avengers NES Mock up

And Spiderman??? xD

Zetman @ 10/29/2011 05:44 commented on Eyes of the Hawk

BERSERRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKK

nice pixel btw.

Zetman @ 9/4/2011 12:47 commented on NEStalgia

Battletoads, Mario, Zelda, Metroid, Final Fantasy, DEMONS CREST! that game with the spaceships and the metroids and shooting the other spaceships while going strictly north forward into the space... Forget the name. I think I only missed 2 :)

Zetman @ 9/4/2011 06:05 commented on Chiptales - Invasion of the Pl'aarr'nts!

So I'm guessing you want like Yoshi's Islands cutesy style? needs more perfecting.

Zetman @ 9/4/2011 03:13 commented on Sharingan

Now that I think about it, it's not his style... And he doesn't work for Naruto games, so Idk why I even asked lols.

Zetman @ 9/4/2011 01:26 commented on Chiptales - Invasion of the Pl'aarr'nts!

Yea, why don't you fix up the outlines a bit? and maybe add some AA on the exteriors...

Zetman @ 7/6/2011 04:31 commented on Elk's Deathwing

The internet should pay you for posting this, that's how good it is.

Zetman @ 7/6/2011 04:27 commented on Tyranitar

Don't mind if I use it then, I love Tyranitar xD

Zetman @ 7/6/2011 04:23 commented on Ivysaur

Love it, fav pokemon.

Zetman @ 7/2/2011 05:46 commented on Sharingan

Lol Paul is that you?

Zetman @ 5/11/2011 10:59 commented on My Top Eleven

Del Piero > Chiellini. That's all I'm saying xD also, for a first piece it's definetly a good one. You probably studied other references well before tackling your own, which is a smart move to make when starting anything for the fisrt time, hope to see more fut pieces by you, it's refreshing around here ^^

Zetman @ 5/11/2011 07:02 commented on My Top Eleven

Nice stuff! but where's Del Piero bro??? xD I think people dont give enough credit to Ronaldihno either, he's still just as great as he used to be with a ball between his feet...

In all great piece, height difference would have helped with the goalkeepers and messi ^^ you should try to make the hairstyle more dynamic, it's the main thing that gives them their look and for some it isnt working, atm people are probably distinguishing the players by their shirt and number :P

Zetman @ 4/27/2011 11:33 commented on Some Pokémon

The sandshrew could do with more contrast on it's scales, good work on the rest

Zetman @ 4/27/2011 04:36 commented on Claemor

Yeah I gotta fix this, it lacks contrast in the dark parts and it confuses what each part is supposed to be.