gennoveus @ 7/26/2021 21:09 commented on Flynn and Rival

Excellent readability and very clean

gennoveus @ 7/22/2021 19:02 commented on 2019 FRUA challenge

How on earth did you manage this level of quality *and* quantity!? Amazing.

gennoveus @ 7/1/2021 01:42 commented on Random Sprite Dump 8

Not just excellent pixel art, but a really impressive range of styles. You're constantly a source of inspiration, Wolfenoctis!

gennoveus @ 6/10/2021 00:18 commented on Mother Nature

Super striking image!

gennoveus @ 6/9/2021 19:11 commented on The Unyielding

Great design!

gennoveus @ 6/3/2021 01:06 commented on Monoko

Very smooth!

gennoveus @ 6/3/2021 01:05 commented on Cat and Witch

Looks great now that the palette is all cleaned up! :D

gennoveus @ 6/3/2021 00:34 commented on JustFredrik Spinning Icon

Wow, really? That's amazing. It looks great

gennoveus @ 6/2/2021 02:58 commented on My Cousin

Absolutely top quality pixel art

gennoveus @ 6/2/2021 02:57 commented on Minecraft Fox

I love how this looks. Blocky but clean

gennoveus @ 6/2/2021 02:54 commented on JustFredrik Spinning Icon

Very smooth - you captured the 3D effect well. Did you have a model for ref or is it done entirely by hand / eye?

gennoveus @ 6/2/2021 02:51 commented on Warrior

Very slick animation. Would fit well in a GBA game

gennoveus @ 5/31/2021 03:23 commented on A Buddha

To other PJ members: I've noticed the rules have become a bit more relaxed recently. Is a transparent layer like this accpetable?

gennoveus @ 5/31/2021 03:22 commented on Cat and Witch

Hello, very cute image

The non-pixel gradient and antialiasing in the had go against rules 4/5. It's otherwise a great image so please fix and reupload

gennoveus @ 5/31/2021 03:20 commented on Kodama

Hello!

When submitting pixel art, you are shown the rules. I believe the transparent layers break rules 4 and 5. Also top left seems to be unfinished, which goes against rule 2.

The image itself is nice, though! You could use the colours you already have here in the frame to make quite a convincing effect for the transparency. Why not tweak it and re-upload?

gennoveus @ 5/31/2021 03:16 commented on LBA Story

I love LBA! It had a very unique vibe that you don't see in modern games.

gennoveus @ 5/31/2021 03:14 commented on Akira

Oh wow

gennoveus @ 5/29/2021 04:37 commented on OLDCAR Photo to Pixel test with Pixel Art Workshop

I wish pixeljoint would make a separate area for submitting art that is pixel art related, but not necessarily pixel art.

This looks great and it fun to look at, but being tool assisted I wonder if it is should go with the other stuff. I myself really enjoy making 3D models with pixel art textures and I wonder if there could be a special place for us to show our work to the pixel art community without posing as hand made pixel art.

Super cool program BTW! I'll probably be picking it up as it could really save time with my job

gennoveus @ 5/29/2021 04:30 commented on ISO kitchen

Very cute; I have always enjoyed little ISO scenes like this one. I understand that you don't want anyone stealing it but I just wish you didn't write your name all over this lovely picture.

gennoveus @ 5/25/2021 23:37 commented on Magnum Revolver FPS

Looks like we'll be featured together, then!

gennoveus @ 5/24/2021 02:34 commented on Night and Day

Wow, a stunning piece! Great taste in music as well!

gennoveus @ 5/23/2021 21:59 commented on Magnum Revolver FPS

They were talking to me about you! Do you know which issue?

gennoveus @ 5/19/2021 23:38 commented on Water lilies

Super impressive considering the extreme limitations. Very interesting to look at!

gennoveus @ 5/18/2021 20:14 commented on Magnum Revolver FPS

I have purchased all the physical issues of E1M1; they're great! Very nostalgic to be able to read physical gaming PC magazines again after so long. I would be very surprised if they weren't enthusiastic about doing an article on Zombie Freaks. Everyone who reads it are very likely to be customers of yours!

And yes, a non-VR port of Compound will come after early access

gennoveus @ 5/17/2021 20:56 commented on Magnum Revolver FPS

I think I will! BTW I also have a retro FPS on Steam; if you're interested the link's in my profile. Loving the recent boomer shooter renaissance BTW. Have you got in touch with E1M1 Magazine? They will def. cover your game.