jiko @ 8/1/2010 08:24 commented on Galt's Garden

This is gorgeous, the clouds are fantastic, as with everything else

jiko @ 8/1/2010 08:22 commented on Castle of Celle

haha, nicely done, looks just like the pictures

jiko @ 7/13/2010 08:04 commented on Monster

cute and clean, well done.

jiko @ 5/11/2010 06:27 commented on Two modern characters

these are awesome; i would love to see them animated. Lanky characters are the best.

jiko @ 5/10/2010 23:41 commented on We Do Chicken Right!!!

hahaha, wow, that's... uh... that's something right there. I'd get the heck across the street if i were that poor bird, too. I love the chicken's face.

jiko @ 5/7/2010 14:14 commented on Having a Wonderful Time.

this... is epic. Great job with the palette

jiko @ 5/7/2010 11:52 commented on The Rushmore Monster

this is the stuff of my nightmares.

jiko @ 5/7/2010 00:25 commented on Swing

i love this picture! i agree with r1k's comments, but overall really awesome! great job making the palette look natural

jiko @ 5/5/2010 23:47 commented on Dino Piranha

that is so gorgeous

jiko @ 5/4/2010 01:21 commented on The Darkness

hmm... wow, yeah i can see what you mean about the lighting, especially considering the moon behind him should have been the light source but I didn't do well with consistency there. There aren't technically legs in there, just a lot of long bones, maybe remnants of odd wings, i didn't think through it very far, he's supposed to be sorta floating there.

As for what he is in specific i'm not really sure, i guess demon fossil bound by some sort of energy works.

jiko @ 4/26/2010 13:11 commented on What happens at night, stays at night... (day/night)

I love the sky and most everything else for the day side of this. That sky pattern is magnificent. For some reason the night side feels a little more awkward to me, her hair looks more like an afro in night than it did on the day part. The blood on the knife also feels a bit off to me; kinda sketchy. I dunno. Anyhow, my complaints are pretty minor, i love it =)

jiko @ 4/17/2010 11:03 commented on When It Rains It Pours

Haha, for some reason this looks like something out of a horror film to me. Salt II: The Seasoning. I love it. Great job!

jiko @ 4/12/2010 11:23 commented on An unlimited Blue Quest B2

Gorgeous, simple, and heartwarming. Everything anything should be.

jiko @ 4/12/2010 11:19 commented on Somewhere in the forest...

Even noodle-armed people need to cover their heads. Though some apparently prefer tables to more conventional headdress.