Clest @ 6/2/2010 11:21 commented on Contained World

Really neat idea, gives a sort of object feel to it.

Clest @ 5/24/2010 08:21 commented on Isomobile - Flying Scooter

Looks just great, love the colors, detail and quality. As for white bg, I remember contest rules said transparecy was a requirement u.u

Clest @ 5/24/2010 08:18 commented on T24MKII

Looks good, but It feels a bit too dead in the color area, maybe more contrast or maybe it is just my lcd screen. Either way, nice piece and neat proportions :)

Clest @ 5/24/2010 08:10 commented on My very first Iso

Looks great for a first attempt, a bit lacking in contrast maybe, but I do like the dead colors.

Also the sail could use more texture which I see you work nicely by the wod plank there (which is awesome).

Clest @ 5/23/2010 19:58 commented on Autobot Star Lancer

Hey thanks for the comment :)

Clest @ 5/7/2010 11:00 commented on RTS-44 girl

The transparecencies were just because I worked on things separately, so when pasting things over other things I tried to reduce opacity to give a better feeling, don´t think it strays from pixelart though.

But yeah, was exactly thinking about the clouds last night when replying to other ppl and considering a heavy edit on this one :)

Thanks for the comment and crit!

Clest @ 5/6/2010 20:22 commented on RTS-44 girl

May edit soon then, maybe some micro revision shall make it better.

Clest @ 5/6/2010 20:15 commented on RTS-44 girl

Well it was definitive given the purpose it served (the pixel contest thingy :P) but since people seem interested in it and I agree that it has potential to be way better I will retool this piece whenever I have break from my current works, thanks!

Clest @ 5/6/2010 08:49 commented on Optimus transforming

hehe a bit diferent from animation since animation originally had "magic" transforming (like wheels disappearing :P) but accurate to some recent toys -^.~-

Thanks!

Clest @ 5/6/2010 08:47 commented on Murasame

Thanks, I got a Freedom Gundam animated avatar in the making, comission for a friend :)

Clest @ 5/6/2010 08:47 commented on Saviour Gundam

Thank you for the praise -^.^-

Clest @ 5/6/2010 08:45 commented on RTS-44 girl

Thanks for the comment/rating :)

Clest @ 5/6/2010 08:44 commented on RTS-44 girl

Yep, but I was on a set date contest so I didn´t have much time to manually antialise and filters of course were not allowed :P But making colored outlines could do the trick too.

Thanks

Clest @ 5/5/2010 09:48 commented on Yuyuko's Gift

Oh Nessiah is here too :3

Anyways, nice sprite really :)

Clest @ 5/5/2010 09:45 commented on I eat Knights for breakfast...

lol love the animation, realy ;)

Clest @ 5/5/2010 04:23 commented on Ballpark

Thanks! While not a sports fan it was quite funny, I found a series of CG models of various baseball stadiuns for reference somewhere, may try to find then again later, might be of help to you.

Clest @ 5/4/2010 15:06 commented on Isometric sample

Yes I do and I hate that, but this was the briefing I had for this test (to work for TinyTown game on facebook), back then the game was supposed to have giants as player avatars building the city, however as you and I most players disliked that and they got rid of the giants :P

Clest @ 5/4/2010 12:37 commented on Ocean Side RPG town

Just lovely graphics, really!

Clest @ 5/4/2010 12:31 commented on SD hyakushiki

Thanks, I still build, in fact this one was based on my 1/144 hg model.

Clest @ 5/4/2010 12:30 commented on 3 headed nightmare

Oh thanks, love FF6, one of my top 3 favourite games ;)

Clest @ 5/4/2010 11:37 commented on Isometric avatar test

Thanks for the comment :)

Clest @ 5/4/2010 11:35 commented on Isometric avatar test

hmm well I think the legs perspective aren´t great, but the big feet/ankles were actualy intentional, shall review the shape someday.

Clest @ 5/4/2010 11:33 commented on Isometric avatar test

I guess so, maybe I shall edit it back someday, thanks!

Clest @ 5/4/2010 11:32 commented on Isometric sample

Yes, it was, but I was on a tight deadline so the whole thing has some bugs, thanks for the tip though.

Clest @ 5/4/2010 11:30 commented on Ballpark

Thanks for the info, edited the small view :)