manxana @ 11/25/2014 15:14 commented on Big Bird

Hey pjointers (?).

I've been learning a bit about Game Boy development. I want to share with you this little flappy clone I made:

It's impressive how limited the hardware is. Makes me wonder how games like Shantae or Chikyuu Kaihou Gun ZAS were made.

manxana @ 11/9/2014 05:30 commented on Demon bunny

Thanks so much for the feature! :)

@Drazile We were inspired in many games, including Ditto. But the main difference between both games, and something I haven't seen in any other game (I am not saying it doesn't exist) is the disconnect mechanic and also the passing of objects through holes (this could be compared to portal). So yes, it looks like Ditto, but in a very superficial way.

manxana @ 10/26/2014 22:45 commented on Big Bird

Hey guys,

I want to share with you Bonds, a game I am developing together with a friend.

We decided to submit it to the IGF to see if we have any luck.

manxana @ 10/19/2014 16:04 commented on Big Bird

Hey guys, I want share with you this little app I made this morning.

You can take a picture of yourself with different retro palettes.

It only works in Chrome, from what I've tested.

damnbrain.com/dev/pxlu/

manxana @ 8/26/2014 17:16 commented on Big Bird

Hey guys, I want to share with you the game I made with a friend for Ludum Dare 30. It's our interpretation of "Connected Worlds".

Cheers.

manxana @ 8/9/2014 13:04 commented on Fairy

I got this game on my PS Vita. Best PSM game so far :P

manxana @ 4/28/2014 14:17 commented on Big Bird

Hey guys!

I want to share with you the game I made for ludum dare's 48hr compo. It's called 0x1D. You have to solve the levels modifying the properties of "hackable" objects.

www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-29/

manxana @ 4/23/2014 16:58 commented on NigoShan

Thanks a lot for the nice comments :)

manxana @ 2/5/2014 08:28 commented on "Peanuts"

This is so cute!

manxana @ 2/5/2014 07:56 commented on Hungry

Thanks a lot for the nice comments :D

manxana @ 2/4/2014 10:26 commented on Mr White and Pinkman

I am not bothered by the dithering at all. Really great expression on the faces! me likes.

What I find a bit weird is that I get a feeling of detatchment of the head from the body. Like the heads were cut and then pasted. That doesn't happen with the sherklock and watson work.

It's still a very nice work, I really liked the work on the body of Walter.

manxana @ 11/20/2013 12:20 commented on david

reconocí a david de una!

manxana @ 11/20/2013 12:18 commented on Harry Potter

Even though it's great and helpful I would rather implement something like this to my game on realtime. That would really look great with pixel-art. Like this:

www.youtube.com/watch

manxana @ 10/3/2013 11:55 commented on Big Bird

Hello everyone. I wanted to share with you this small facebook game I worked on ( only art ). It's for chilean local market, that's why it's in spanish.

It can also be downloaded for iOS :

manxana @ 9/1/2013 19:09 commented on Big Bird

I've finished the game many times so it's finishable.

About new enemies I've already thought about it. Actually the new game will be focused on exploration more than getting as fast as you can to a door. Unfortunately for the game submission I couldn't add that because of the 13KB size limit.

manxana @ 9/1/2013 14:53 commented on Big Bird

Thanks a lot!

I'll be developing a more advanced version soon, better art too of course.

manxana @ 9/1/2013 11:42 commented on Big Bird

Hello guys I know I already posted this, but now it's on the official contest. It's a small game I  made in Javascript with a limit size of 13KB, that is why it's so lo-fi and no music ( sorry about that ).

You can play it here:

If you like the game I would really thank you if you could give it a like , retweet or g+ thing.

Thanks a lot! :D

manxana @ 8/24/2013 21:51 commented on Big Bird

Hello guys! sorry for the spam but I wanted to share with you a small game I made for the js13kgames competition ( The game must be less than 13 kb on size).

gamejolt.com/games/platformer/nigo-s-cave/17025/

manxana @ 8/12/2013 08:56 commented on Fran Bow

Thanks a lot for the feedback! I really appreciate the comment of someone I admire. Actually it makes me rethink on how I need to go back to pixel for the love of it, I haven't done that much.

Thanks again!

manxana @ 7/2/2013 15:46 commented on Super Mario Bros HD

I think I saw this on 9gag.

Really great work, your skills have grown so much in such a small time.

Congratulations, and this is insta-fav

manxana @ 7/1/2013 02:31 commented on Fishing Spot

This has to be the best water effect I've seen so far on PJ

manxana @ 6/26/2013 20:26 commented on Grishkin

Wow, this is just amazing!

you are on my fav artist list!

manxana @ 1/28/2013 16:46 commented on Broken Heart

what has been seen cannot be unseen.

manxana @ 1/26/2013 14:39 commented on Big Bird

hey guys! check out the game I did with a couple of friends for de GGJ13 :P

manxana @ 12/17/2012 17:03 commented on Big Bird

Hey guys, check out the game I made with some friends for ludum dare.

www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-25/