ice9 @ 2/6/2012 08:31 commented on ice9-avatar-01

Thanks! :)

ice9 @ 7/28/2011 02:02 commented on Suicidal Thoughts

This brings me back to the old scene style you could admire in 90s, very well done.

ice9 @ 8/14/2010 02:48 commented on mounted samurai archer

One of my fav ones, truly great piece!

(doversti levare il WWW dall'URI del tuo sito :P)

ice9 @ 8/13/2010 11:32 commented on Chicken

That's cute :)

ice9 @ 8/12/2010 05:18 commented on Ronin

Thanks for letting me know :) I updated it with a more solid ground and some distant trees. I wonder if it's clear he's having one arm inside the kimono.

ice9 @ 8/12/2010 04:11 commented on A lone warrior.

A lot of details in here, nice stuff mate! I didn't read Vagabond yet but I'll do it sooner or later, I've always been interested in Musashi's legend :)

ice9 @ 8/12/2010 04:05 commented on Ronin

Thanks for stopping by mate :) I tried different solutions for the ground, my idea was to keep it very minimal and using a color for it was looking nice but kinda moving far from my initial concept. I could experiment more though. I wonder if I can still edit this and update it, since it's and entry for a contest? I never took part in a contest at PJ before.

ice9 @ 8/11/2010 16:41 commented on Ronin

Thanks mate!

ice9 @ 8/11/2010 13:27 commented on Ronin

Thanks for the feedback mate! I was unsure if to dither or not, cos of this palette's strong contrasts.

ice9 @ 12/7/2008 13:20 commented on Almost a Portrait
Thanks for the feedback people! At the moment I'm not into pixelart so much anymore, I'm doing more digital painting and taking more photos, but pixel art is always in my heart eheh :)

ice9 @ 11/16/2008 09:06 commented on Buckethead SD
Thanks to everyone! @andrew h. : buckethead owns! :D

ice9 @ 1/15/2008 14:22 commented on Colorful shot'em up mockup test01

@rabidbaboy: they are clouds lol :P.. well I had Raptor in mind when I started pixeling this one ;)  .. nostalgia is here too!

@irate corpse : thanks mate! :D

ice9 @ 1/15/2008 14:19 commented on Funny Portrait for Ksenja

@dogmeat : what do u mean with "dirty tools" ? All of my pixelart is done with mtPaint. I recently bought a copy of Graphics Gale, so i'll use it for next works :)

ice9 @ 7/21/2007 08:16 commented on Shaun of the Dead

Great style and character design -- shading is pretty good too, added to favs ;)

ice9 @ 7/17/2007 09:08 commented on CGA Avatar
as soon as i saw it, i thought it was a neil young's portrait actually ;) -- great restricted palette artwotk as usual, by the way.

ice9 @ 7/16/2007 08:52 commented on The Legend of Iya Mockup 01
I admire your work -- and since I'm a mockup fan, I can't avoid falling in love with this one from you -- really well done, it reminds me of Lomax maybe.

ice9 @ 7/16/2007 08:49 commented on My Fighter Sprite - Joule
Great sprite, added to favs ;)

ice9 @ 7/16/2007 07:22 commented on naruto
I like it quite a lot :)

ice9 @ 7/16/2007 07:14 commented on Buratino
I love it, texturing is so cool and it's nice to find Buratino while searchin for pixel art here on PJ -- I saw the movie about it when I was in Russia last time, 1 month ago or so -- I got impressed when I learned about this interpretation of italian Pinocchio :) -- anyway, superb work as usual!

ice9 @ 7/16/2007 07:08 commented on The Inner Depths of Natalie's Consciousness
Great palette, I love the shading and the bits of aa are so good too. Just great! :)

ice9 @ 7/16/2007 07:04 commented on Colossal Katamari
I always get amazed when I see such complex artworks done in only 15 colours. Ur momochrome is really good, and overall design shines.

ice9 @ 7/16/2007 07:02 commented on Poison tree
The thing I admire most in ur artworks is the blending of colours, you are really mastering palette setup. Thanks for sharing!

ice9 @ 7/16/2007 06:40 commented on Another shot'em up mockup.
they are floating in the sky :) -- not so uncommon in old amiga's and 8bit systems' shootem'up ahah

ice9 @ 5/9/2006 00:54 commented on gollum-first post
Beautiful sprite, it would fit a Castlevania remake. Thumbs up.

ice9 @ 5/8/2006 04:47 commented on Marine
Beautiful artwork as usual, from u. And it's great also cos it reminds me of Body Blows on Amiga, from team17  :)