thinlikenate @ 5/23/2013 01:09 commented on Return of the Dead

This is crazy. I have something just like this in my game! The gravestone acts an enemy spawner with zombies that come up out of the ground. Shooting the gravestone is the only way to stop the onslaught of zombies. Now you're just gonna think I stole your idea!

(Yours looks much better, anyway. )

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 22:45 commented on Big Boss

I'll just say it... LIAM NEESON!

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 22:18 commented on Warrior Set

Nice! Just for practice?

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 22:18 commented on HMS Chamberlain

SIMON SAYS: cool pixel art, bro!

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 22:17 commented on skeleton

Creepy!

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 22:16 commented on Egoraptor as Poppy Bros Jr.

I have some issues with the hair outlines, but other than that, this is a good start! I like it a lot! Those fuckers always gave me trouble in Kirby.

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 22:15 commented on DB32 Palette Experimentation: Treasure Chest #2

I like it! I agree with what ultimaodin said, and I think it might look better without dithering... BUT that's just my silly opinion. These are great regardless! Good work.

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 22:12 commented on Pirate

love it!

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 22:07 commented on Woofie Mark 2

maybe later

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 21:52 commented on Woofie Mark 2

If you have an iphone, I could send you an adhoc build...

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 21:51 commented on Blue Energy

This is great! Can I steal it? Haha just kidding. Tempting, though!

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 21:41 commented on Woofie Mark 2

The game will hopefully be finished by fall/winter 2013 for iOS and Android. If the game is somewhat of a success, I will consider other platforms as well.

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 21:20 commented on Woofie Mark 2

Thanks Bitslap! Only 4 unique frames, but reused and positioned to make him "jump." I think it's 7 or 8 total frames

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 18:12 commented on Woofie Mark 2

Yeah, he's just a regular wolf. AND- you can see them both ingame right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAt--qaX54k&feature=youtu.be

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 16:12 commented on The Fly

i love all your stuff. is there a game coming soon?

thinlikenate @ 5/20/2013 10:28 commented on Doing a runner

Thank you! But his other arm doesn't move because he is always holding a gun :)

thinlikenate @ 5/19/2013 18:35 commented on WereWoof

Thanks everyone! For the kind words AND advice. He does look a little choppy, huh? I was kind of going for that NES-style, minimal frame look. He could be better. I'll work on it

thinlikenate @ 5/19/2013 15:22 commented on WARMACHINE

this is amazing! MM5 is my favorite

thinlikenate @ 5/5/2013 20:12 commented on Mockup

can't wait to play this. keep it up!

thinlikenate @ 5/5/2013 20:07 commented on ARACHNOCHROMATICA

http://i.imgur.com/hkZEjfX.png what do you think of that?

thinlikenate @ 3/12/2013 13:43 commented on Game Mockup

Thanks! I'm very proud of my rocks. Haha but yeah, the leaves need a little more work I suppose.

thinlikenate @ 3/12/2013 13:41 commented on Game Mockup

Thanks! Yes, I'm very familiar with the classic Mega Man series. Is is that obvious? Haha

thinlikenate @ 2/4/2013 21:38 commented on Copter (Aurora)

Is it just me or is the chopper cruising backwards?

thinlikenate @ 2/4/2013 11:37 commented on You cant use the stairs !

love it

thinlikenate @ 1/29/2013 18:11 commented on Sector 2 Mockup

your stuff is real good. post more of it