Kater @ 6/14/2012 11:05 commented on Extra Life moke up

Wait what !? my work was in the weekly showcase ? I did not even consider that this could happen, thanks for informing me ^^  you made my day !

Kater @ 6/10/2012 13:43 commented on Extra Life moke up

I made it for a game project.

Kater @ 6/10/2012 07:27 commented on Extra Life moke up

Thanks a lot ^^

Kater @ 10/23/2010 06:46 commented on Love for Games

thanks^^ for the help

Kater @ 10/23/2010 01:50 commented on Love for Games

I replaced the top row with a less darker color, Ialso revmoved the shadow in the background. What do you think of it now ?

Kater @ 8/18/2010 08:41 commented on Brain Bot

Thanks for all the comments

@ jalonso specialy thanks to you                                                                                                                                                      a compliment from a artist this good means  a lot to me  and I think I will revisit this one some day or at least  the idea.

@ antymattar  ^^ thanks If I figure out how to use MMF2 ,than I will at least try it.

Kater @ 8/9/2010 12:21 commented on Relase the Kalmor

Ok I will delet it.

Kater @ 8/9/2010 11:30 commented on Relase the Kalmor

Wait no don't say that you are going to delet it ,

I worked the last 3 weeks on it alone the Charakter potraits took my days.

Kater @ 8/9/2010 10:18 commented on Relase the Kalmor

The next one will be smaller, I promise.

Kater @ 8/9/2010 10:04 commented on Relase the Kalmor

Its not intendet as somthing you could watch on an handheldsystem

Kater @ 8/9/2010 09:12 commented on Relase the Kalmor

Mh you could try my dev acc http://chiisana-no-neko.deviantart.com/

meaby it works there.

Kater @ 7/16/2010 05:46 commented on Mountainside

I like the color choice  and I think it would work great as a poster.

Kater @ 7/16/2010 05:40 commented on Extralife Mokeup

Yes your right I haven't found my style but I think I can promise that the next mokeup will be a step in the right direction and of course thanks for favo.

Kater @ 7/8/2010 05:48 commented on Block with eye icon

Yes I was going for an embossed look of that block.

Im still realy new to pixel art ,so Im not good at shading and stuff like that.

Maybe it would work if I add dark blue to the shadow, what do you mean ?

Kater @ 7/8/2010 02:59 commented on Extralife Mokeup

Thanks for the comment, I will try harder at the next mokeup.