Smoking Spoon @ 9/23/2015 09:29 commented on Metroid: OM Mock up

Thank you very much everyone! I totally forgot about this website and never noticed the nice comments. Sorry for the very very late reply!

Smoking Spoon @ 9/23/2015 09:20 commented on Stalker

Geez, I forgot how pretty arts are on here!

Smoking Spoon @ 7/14/2013 16:30 commented on Agents Mulder and Scully

Why is this still waiting to be approved..?  Oh. I think there is an error on the flashlight. Apart from that, there might be the zooming you did on the pixels ( x3 I think?) . But personally, I don't care, it's fine like this. The style makes me think of the intro of "The IT Crowd" too.

Smoking Spoon @ 7/8/2013 18:10 commented on Agents Mulder and Scully

Hahah, cool! Just from the preview I instantly know it was Mulder. Re-re-rewatching the serie lately, again. Trustno1!

Smoking Spoon @ 3/27/2011 16:49 commented on Red over Head

Nice! I commend your style, looks fresh.

Smoking Spoon @ 3/21/2011 20:44 commented on Samus Aran

hehe nice! It make me remember this girl doing a samus cosplay strip tease.

Smoking Spoon @ 2/27/2011 16:18 commented on Star Wars characters

I-Incredible! Lando is funny XP. Was luke's aunt this ugly haha, I don't remember well, she was cute in episode 3 though.

Smoking Spoon @ 2/27/2011 16:07 commented on In a middle of nowhere

Holy zombie Jesus! Aw... the "wip" link does not work anymore. Well it's been 3 year, so it's understandable.

Smoking Spoon @ 2/27/2011 02:32 commented on TheoVision signature

Nice! Each time I see your avatar, I think of Pavel Chekov , hehe XP.

Smoking Spoon @ 2/26/2011 18:33 commented on Same dragon. Again=)

I'm late on this piece (2007) but, Oh Woah! How long did it take you to complete it ? His hand gesture make me remember Kraid :D. There's a little pixel dot blinking near the end of the head tentacles.

Smoking Spoon @ 2/26/2011 15:26 commented on Arsonist Bug

Oh woah! I love this for many different reasons!

Smoking Spoon @ 2/26/2011 15:19 commented on A visit to the Death Star

This is incredible! The geek inside me is in awe.

Smoking Spoon @ 2/26/2011 15:17 commented on Redneck Army Surplus

Woah, nice! Very nice!

Smoking Spoon @ 2/26/2011 13:59 commented on KOF/SvC style Sakura

Very nice!  Never been good with sakura in SF though :P. Continue the good work! ( I'd like to see more from sf :D)

Smoking Spoon @ 2/26/2011 02:37 commented on Christopher Walken

Nice! I love Mister Walken. You know, I'm sure Max Zorin survived the fall from the bridge, he'll be back you'll see! Xp

Even though I like it this way , maybe it should be resized at 1x. I really want this piece on PJ !

Smoking Spoon @ 2/21/2011 02:14 commented on Billgates

Mmm... I'm curious. At which point would you say something isn't a "pixel" art, when talking about resolution ( I had a debate over this with a friend. Xp ) .

Smoking Spoon @ 2/17/2011 21:41 commented on Angora desert

Ah yes, the angora desert. Tough area, the fiends there never give ammo.

Heheh, nice! So what does he do with those hands, grab, smash, punch or the good old karate chop ?

Smoking Spoon @ 2/13/2011 20:55 commented on Damned grave

Mmm... I'd like to touch those flames. Nice work !

Smoking Spoon @ 2/13/2011 20:48 commented on Robocop

Haha :D! Nice. Murphy just needed some oil to actually walk right XP.

Smoking Spoon @ 2/13/2011 14:14 commented on Aliens Attack

Look's fine :-) .

@Mathias : Yup, to hell with the prime directive xP.

Smoking Spoon @ 1/29/2011 18:21 commented on Ryu Hayabusa

Nice! I'd like to see more of those !

Smoking Spoon @ 1/29/2011 18:19 commented on Chainsaw Majini - R.E.5

I know someone who didn't take his asthma medications! :P , Nice work!

Smoking Spoon @ 1/29/2011 18:16 commented on I love women feet

Nice work! There's a lot of foot submission this week, I wonder why. :P heheh

Smoking Spoon @ 1/29/2011 18:12 commented on The_Hovel

I love things filled with small details. This one is filled with them ! awesome!

Smoking Spoon @ 11/27/2010 20:42 commented on ghost

This is cool. Keep up the good work!

Indeed, people are picky... A drawing does not necessarily reflect real life physics and dimension. Plus, how the hell can one knows the ''real'' proportion of a fictional world?