DragonflyRoxy @ 12/21/2010 09:18 commented on Santa on vacation

yeah, I know ^^' I did this wile I was waiting for a video to load XD this one is pretty simple, so I might fix it later, unfortunatly, I don't know how to make the colors better

DragonflyRoxy @ 12/12/2010 11:29 commented on Femme Dans La Lingerie

HOLY SH*T!!!! that's amazing!!! omgomgomg!!! this is WAY too awesome!!! I can't even think of proper comments.. that's just... just... OMG!!!

DragonflyRoxy @ 12/9/2010 17:08 commented on More paint fun

OMG!!! love the little cheff at the botton right *.*

DragonflyRoxy @ 11/20/2010 08:12 commented on Skelefairy Avatar

this is really good and creative! I loved it ^^

DragonflyRoxy @ 11/9/2010 16:05 commented on Witch

OBA!!! alou, companheiro brazuca!!!

o seu estilo ta engraçado(no bom sentido)!

eu gostei ^^ mas acho que a sombra no detalhe do chapéu ficou meio diferente da do resto da figura.
Por aqui o pessoal cirtica bastante, mas nao se sinta abalado! só estão tentando ajudá-lo a melhorar ^^

DragonflyRoxy @ 11/3/2010 05:47 commented on lizard pleeeassee

I'm sorry, but I have to desagree with the thing Mr. Lizard said about the arms, I think they are just fine, it's part of what makes this pixel art so interesting.
The pixeling itself is wonderfull. I really like it :3

Congrats on the awesome pixel art :3

DragonflyRoxy @ 10/21/2010 11:14 commented on Cutie Sexy Sammy

awesome after awesome, I'm gonna go mad looking at your gallery...

DragonflyRoxy @ 10/21/2010 11:12 commented on Marona and Mocha

so tiny, yet so perfect <3

DragonflyRoxy @ 10/21/2010 11:10 commented on LEVEL GET!

gahhhhhhhhhh this is soooooo cute and awesome and and I dont even know what more because it's THAT cool!!!

loved it!!!

GOOD JOB >:3

DragonflyRoxy @ 10/20/2010 11:35 commented on The big prince)

woah, it looks incredible ^^

is that Ciel?

DragonflyRoxy @ 10/5/2010 16:22 commented on a writer & a dragon

it reminds me of inkheart XD

but its really good :3

DragonflyRoxy @ 10/5/2010 10:21 commented on my DA id

nossa, brigada :3 eu tava começando a achar que eu era péssima XD

DragonflyRoxy @ 10/5/2010 10:20 commented on my DA id

DragonflyRoxy @ 10/2/2010 14:17 commented on Hopping Pumpkin

oh hee hees, awesome pumpkin!!!

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 12:17 commented on Age Challenge

awesome!!!

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 12:14 commented on Confectioner

the first and last ones are my favs!!!

but they are all really good

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 12:13 commented on Twins

so cute

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 12:09 commented on Avatar

so tiny, so perfect, so CUTE!!! MEWANTS!!!

loved it!

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 12:06 commented on Farmer Bunny

creepy and awesome at the same time, really cool

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 12:04 commented on Shampoo

never seen a hapier shark! this is great

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 12:03 commented on Another Dinah

wow, this is amazing!!! its....its... just wow

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 12:00 commented on Heroes

haha awesome! they're really good

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 11:57 commented on Punk Chick

I like it, I havnt heard of the steig larsson trilogy before, are those books?

though she kinda reminds me of Thalia from Percy Jackson XD sorry if you don't like the comparison, it's just that she really reminds me of Thalia

the hand looks fine to me, but the tatoo on her right arm got me confused at a first moment, maybe move it a bit lower? or just ignore me, I'm just saying.

But I like it good job

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 11:50 commented on my DA id

hm, I'll look for the jagged parts and fix them later, but the straight legs stay, I like legs like that XD

DragonflyRoxy @ 9/30/2010 11:43 commented on my DA id

I'll see what I can do for the boots, thanks for the advise :3

about the avi, sorry, I didn't do the redund thing on purpose, I'll delete the one with just the avi and use the preview of this one as an avatar.