Different55 @ 1/14/2015 15:28 commented on She Lurks in the Dark & Still Places

creeeeeeepy...

Different55 @ 6/25/2014 15:46 commented on 2-color RaspBurrito Pi OLED logo

:O That would be so amazing to be able to draw pixel art on a big screen.

Different55 @ 6/4/2014 20:21 commented on Treeline

Looks like databending:

I like it.

Different55 @ 5/12/2014 08:30 commented on Tower

I feel my eyes burning up from that palette but other than that, it looks great.

Different55 @ 4/25/2014 09:06 commented on Chocoland Redux

Now I'm starving :(

Different55 @ 4/10/2014 03:59 commented on Ferret of Doom

First program I've found that doesn't work on WINE. :/ The DotArt logo pops up in the middle of the screen, then "Unexpected error occurred when running the game."

Different55 @ 3/29/2014 14:43 commented on CrunchBang

Thanks! :)

:P I'm glad I'm here now. I can glide through things on linux that used to grind this computer to a halt on windows.

Different55 @ 3/16/2014 20:41 commented on Furry Lewis

Wow, it's going to be hard to vote this contest. This one looks great.

Different55 @ 3/13/2014 17:41 commented on Old man

I think it's part of the style. I dunno, I kinda like it.

Different55 @ 2/24/2014 04:31 commented on Turbo Race

Reminds me of F-Zero X.

Different55 @ 2/18/2014 02:01 commented on Will you be my superstar?

It's a little late to fix now, but I think he's talking about how her face looks a little inflated or swollen.

Different55 @ 2/10/2014 14:18 commented on Desert Monster

That's stupid. Your art looks great, there's no reason it should have been removed.

Different55 @ 2/8/2014 10:33 commented on Military Cannons

That sand is amazing.

Different55 @ 2/6/2014 19:07 commented on greeting card from Kiev

Looks more like a bus on fire.

Different55 @ 2/1/2014 08:19 commented on The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

Needs some Anti-Aliasing and there are a few stray pixels that don't improve the piece and jaggies that could be fixed up.

Different55 @ 2/1/2014 08:06 commented on District 69

I kind of like the dithering. When you take a dark picture or a video, it gets really grainy, and the dithering on everything dark in this picture reminds me of that.

Different55 @ 2/1/2014 07:59 commented on :3 Mah Icon

The pixels are different sizes. Some are wider, some are taller, some are both, some are neither. When uploading a small piece like yours, you shouldn't upload a zoomed-in version. PixelJoint has zoom-in-out buttons that preserve the quality of pixel art, and keep all pixel sizes even and pixel-y.

Different55 @ 1/31/2014 11:35 commented on Skull

It's about time that this got accepted into the gallery.

Different55 @ 1/30/2014 18:56 commented on African Penguin

This image has 15 colors including transparency.

Lordofsax was suggesting that English is not Mutley's first language.

Different55 @ 1/29/2014 18:57 commented on Dave the Penguin

The orange isn't very good for anti-aliasing. Instead of anti-aliasing, it's anti-anti-aliasing. It jumps out at you instead of smoothing things out. There's also a lot of jaggies everywhere that could be fixed. Overall, not too bad for your first pixel but it has definite problems that need working out. I see some definite changes since your first revision, but they're only noticable when they are held up side by side.

Different55 @ 1/28/2014 19:16 commented on Isometric Dalek

PIX-EL-ATE

Different55 @ 1/25/2014 06:10 commented on Generic Slimes

They don't look all that slime-y. They just kinda look flat. The shading needs work.

Different55 @ 1/24/2014 20:32 commented on Failicon

I've read the rules several times and just re-read them to make sure. Nowhere does it say that, I've had 2 pieces accepted with partial transparency, and it just wouldn't make sense. What's so terrible about making pixel art look good as intended on more than one color of background? My last avatar (a cat) had this problem. It looked fine here but terrible on the light background of the forum.

Different55 @ 1/24/2014 18:27 commented on Failicon

Different55 @ 1/21/2014 06:03 commented on Palm Tree

I know. I guess I really don't know what's happening here. I was asked to remake 3 sprites of a palm tree using the colors from an evergreen.