Mallonee @ 3/18/2011 20:12 commented on Like the good old days...

yeah I was worried about that, but I was afraid having it too dark might make it look less like a drawing.

As for the writing, yeah I know it needs AA but I was kind of rushing at the end. I may go back and fix sometime

Mallonee @ 3/18/2011 13:25 commented on EB Grin

hmmm I may take this down actually

Mallonee @ 3/18/2011 00:27 commented on All They Want is to Feel the Rhythm

I like this, particularly the smoothness of the animation :)

also, the gas mask made me think of a ShyGuy from Mario lol

Mallonee @ 3/18/2011 00:26 commented on Liquid Metal Cyclops Robot

I like the color choice :) however it was hard to really make out at first

Mallonee @ 3/18/2011 00:21 commented on Sneasel

I like it myself, however some parts of the lines look like you drew it and didn't bother to go back over it. almost like some parts are mishapen. also the outline of most of the body looks a bit darker than the outline to the rest of it (hands, tail thingies) and it just looks a little odd to me. other than that, nice portrayal of a sneasel with human properties :)

Mallonee @ 3/18/2011 00:12 commented on REEEEEEEETROOOOO :D

Oh my god this is incredible. Not only do I love how they were done, but this is a brilliant idea. Excellent work

Mallonee @ 3/18/2011 00:09 commented on Final Fantasy Bomb

Well personally I really like it. It looks perfect for what it's apparently being used for (RPG Maker) and it blows away everything that already comes with that program.

Mallonee @ 3/17/2011 23:59 commented on Latios&Latias

Wow I really like this :) I'd say you worked the contrast between the two perfectly

Mallonee @ 2/1/2011 21:36 commented on It Never Ends

Honestly I don't know xD however ironically thats the same day the Elder Scrolls five comes out which I am looking forward to

Mallonee @ 12/26/2010 20:13 commented on Santapus

Freaking incredible :O you have my vote and I'm definately favoriting

Mallonee @ 12/19/2010 12:03 commented on Mixed-Up Mother Nature: Water drop

this looks just absolutely incredible! you did an awesome job working with this palette :D

Mallonee @ 12/19/2010 12:01 commented on Lurking In The Woods

Freaking awesome :D faved!

Mallonee @ 12/19/2010 00:16 commented on Hunting Demon

Woah this is freaking intense :O I feel like the right arm (our left) is a little off though, like the elbow is a little too low. But other than that this is amazing! Great job!

Mallonee @ 12/18/2010 12:43 commented on Tiz the season...

This is great :D 6/6 man

Mallonee @ 12/18/2010 00:48 commented on Adventure

nothing like good old nostalgia :) I used to play this game all the tim when I was younger. It may not be as amazing as it could be, but I'd definately play it

Mallonee @ 12/18/2010 00:30 commented on Cold Heart

wow this is pretty awesome :O 6/6

Mallonee @ 12/17/2010 12:05 commented on Turtle

I would ride that turtle

Mallonee @ 12/17/2010 12:05 commented on strive1

holy crap these are awesome! great job!

Mallonee @ 12/17/2010 12:04 commented on 房子

Well this looks very beautiful but I dont see how it has anything to do with the challenge

Mallonee @ 12/17/2010 12:02 commented on Back to the Future Meets SCUMM Engine

well, I love it! I think it looks epic :) I absolutely love this style!

Mallonee @ 12/17/2010 11:40 commented on WaterDrop

wow that's amazing :O that's what water should look like!

Mallonee @ 12/17/2010 11:39 commented on Growler (earth Elemental)

I love the detail on this :) great job!

Mallonee @ 12/17/2010 11:38 commented on Water: Shark