Death-Auron @ 3/14/2010 15:09 commented on Dinah

such a lovely style, makes me kinda dizzy. vey cool

Death-Auron @ 3/6/2010 08:15 commented on Once upon a time [nudity]

beautiful

Death-Auron @ 2/5/2010 22:31 commented on Link

well, the character IS anime after all, so... dunno how i could make him realistic or why :S

Death-Auron @ 2/5/2010 00:01 commented on 21814

I think the real problem here are proportions, that seem really off. the legs seems to be extremely short, and the neck too long, I suggest you to study a little bit of proportions. compare him to a human body and youll understand what i mean. Also, the lightsource should actually be the meteor itself but the light seems to come from up the character rather than under him.

Death-Auron @ 2/3/2010 19:13 commented on Ruin Spirit

stylish, i like the background. cool piece.

Death-Auron @ 2/3/2010 15:03 commented on Chrono Cross

:D thx... it was a good game

Death-Auron @ 2/3/2010 15:01 commented on Link

thx for the crit jal, hope it looks a lil bit better now

Death-Auron @ 10/8/2009 13:37 commented on Warrior

amazing job. i think the background fits perfectly here.

Death-Auron @ 10/7/2009 19:12 commented on HEISEI masked rider

these are awesome, but ill hav to agree on the outlines, they kinda distract me.

Death-Auron @ 10/1/2009 20:01 commented on unfinished and ignored sprites

the one on top left is lovely, oved the coplors used here.

Death-Auron @ 9/26/2009 12:15 commented on Blair

i really like it, cool work.

Death-Auron @ 9/23/2009 13:26 commented on Boss Monster

ill have to agree with Dr.D, the palette is almost the same one, just a little brighter.

Death-Auron @ 9/23/2009 13:26 commented on new Avatar

thx! it's and oldie now though :P

Death-Auron @ 9/15/2009 22:13 commented on Marle, casting magic

i think you overdid the width of the pants, they look like a baloon :P otherwise, very good work. sry for the enlgish

Death-Auron @ 9/12/2009 10:09 commented on Robot-Faced Robot

love the style and the color usage here!

Death-Auron @ 9/10/2009 19:32 commented on mock up title screen

is it gordon freeman??

Death-Auron @ 9/10/2009 18:02 commented on lingerie

i simply love this, amazing job! i like the colors in her hair.

Death-Auron @ 9/1/2009 13:44 commented on Unbound Runner Showoff

good animation, but i think tyhat you could take out that outer AA that looks really bad with a dark theme.

Death-Auron @ 8/23/2009 20:30 commented on Fencer Viera, FFT Style

i think the noseless thing suits her. I would love to see this as a whole

Death-Auron @ 8/18/2009 14:30 commented on The last Trial

thx for the crit and comment. I was reluctant to change anything here about the characters so i decided to just flip the center character. Dunno if it really looks better though, plz tell me. Thx everyone!

Death-Auron @ 8/16/2009 02:13 commented on Weekly Challenge

I actually tried that, but i just hated how it came ouyt. I i think i may just flip the center one, but it kinda bothers me :S On the background I don't have any excuses, so I'm working on it as I type. Thx for the crit everyone! (and sry for the bad english)

Death-Auron @ 8/10/2009 14:06 commented on Truck

is it supposed to be an RPG mock up? and if so, does it need to have stuff written like the hp, menu, etc?

Death-Auron @ 8/5/2009 12:29 commented on Emeralda

thx! nah, i like crits. I kinda agreed with you, so i correct it a lil bit more. now ill just leave it as it is :P i feel more easy with this now. It kinda bothered me a lot.

Death-Auron @ 8/5/2009 11:49 commented on Blinking

agreed on the eyes. also, theres a grey line below the chin that doesnt seem to belong there. other than that, it looks good! nice avatar

Death-Auron @ 8/4/2009 17:17 commented on Emeralda

thx for the crit and the fave :). I tried to work on the arm, hope it looks all right now.. its really hard to keep proportions all right at this scale X.x (<-- lame excuse).

Also, i changed the colors (i like experimenting) specially on the skin. Think the pallette works all right. some other little details here and there too :P.

thx everyone!