Jordi-xx @ 4/16/2013 06:29 commented on Yuugi

Thank you for your feedback! I noticed it and tried to fix them.

Jordi-xx @ 4/15/2013 17:13 commented on Shameimaru

Sorry for the late response. Thank you for your comments! I tried to fix it already but wasn't happy with the outcome just yet. I will get it right eventually. :D

Jordi-xx @ 4/15/2013 17:12 commented on Shameimaru

Thank you! I was thinking if I should leave it out or show the tip of the shoe, because it bends to the back. I chose the latter because I thought that looked a bit more natural.

Jordi-xx @ 4/9/2013 06:48 commented on Tenshi

Excellent work, I love the pose and the collouring!

Jordi-xx @ 3/22/2013 04:34 commented on Sakuya Izayoi

I helps a lot, so thank you. I'll see if I can fix it myself. :)

Jordi-xx @ 3/21/2013 06:32 commented on Sakuya Izayoi

I've measured it with my own sketch (http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/9240/hmsakuyalengte.png) and came to the conclusion you're right. Thank you. =) I'm not too sure how to fix it, though. What would be wise to fix it, if I may ask?

Jordi-xx @ 3/13/2013 14:38 commented on Kogasa-chan

Well, that sure is a nice comment! I appreciate it!

Jordi-xx @ 3/13/2013 01:42 commented on Kogasa-chan

Well, the hair indeed looks much better now without the lighter colors on top of the hair, so thanks. Her foot was a real pain in the ass. I'm still not sure if it actually looks beter  (though, I tried looking at some foot anatomy). Thank you!

Jordi-xx @ 3/13/2013 01:40 commented on Kogasa-chan

I see. I tried fixing it. Thanks!

Jordi-xx @ 3/10/2013 11:56 commented on Subterranean sisters

Now you mention it, it indeed looks quite bothersome. I'll change it in the near future. Thank you!

Jordi-xx @ 1/2/2011 17:26 commented on Chibi 2 framer