Aramax @ 5/17/2007 00:15 commented on MIB mockup
I made a mobile phone review/rant on my blog and I mentioned some games I would like to see on a mobile phone. I will try and get it on my phone, if I can, when I got the time.

Aramax @ 4/12/2007 04:43 commented on So Why Did You Do This To Me?
Looks like a lilliputian holding a thumbtak so that someone will get it in the foot.

Aramax @ 4/1/2007 13:15 commented on Voodoo-prophet
You suk at making april fools joke.

Aramax @ 3/27/2007 02:58 commented on Brawler

It looks like he's saying "Come over here, bish" dont you agree?

Aramax @ 3/22/2007 13:51 commented on TMNT Brothers

Nice details. It would be great if you could animate them with fighting moves.

5/5

Aramax @ 3/12/2007 02:05 commented on The Boy with the Blood Soaked Scarf Defeats the Water Boy

So he fight with his scarf that happen to be soaked in blood... but why?

Would be a nice challenge to animate this piece.

Aramax @ 3/5/2007 13:45 commented on Pixel Joint

Like the votes of a bunch of internauts really mean anything.

Sedgemonkey, You should really hire a bunch of professional judge or peoples who have time to really rate every art pieces one by one... maybe with the help from the community to point out those who deserve the most to be rated.

Aramax @ 2/13/2007 10:45 commented on Street Fighter-style Self-portrait

His hand looks like a bundle of banana or a small Handbanana.

You... tonight!

Aramax @ 2/13/2007 10:43 commented on Street Fighter-style Self-portrait

*Browser snafu*

You can errase this reply if you can.

Sorry.

Aramax @ 2/7/2007 21:03 commented on St. Louis Comp

I did say "May be" so im not jumping to conclusion yet.

All im saying is that it's bizarre that they were able to stop her before she even commit the crime in question. How many time does that happen?

And dont get me wrong. Im tired just like you about hearing/making conspiracy theory but when you see news peoples trash someone like that without a single shred of evidence you start questioning the media.

Aramax @ 2/7/2007 12:20 commented on St. Louis Comp

It's not like it would be the first time they lie to us.

The NASA got their secrets. I bet you dont even know what NASA stand for. Go make a web search and open wikipedia. Learn something new.

Aramax @ 2/7/2007 00:35 commented on St. Louis Comp

Dont you guys think this may be a cover up story?

It awfully looks like one. Maybe she knew something she was not supposed to.

Aramax @ 1/27/2007 18:41 commented on Santa

The durability of a proton is a big issue since protons are not entirely stable.

Data stored on protons would transform into neutrons as soon as enough energy is supplied. I doubt that the data would survive such drastic change.

Aramax @ 1/24/2007 15:53 commented on The Mob [Updated]

I just linked this piece of work on a forum for a mmorpg called Stygian Worlds.

They have trouble making paperdolling for small sprites.

Stygian Worlds is a game made by Jason Ely, he worked on Ashen Empires and Ultima Online if I remember correctly.

Aramax @ 12/22/2006 04:53 commented on RockRabbit
Jazz Jackrabit ripoff... looks like anyway.

Aramax @ 12/20/2006 01:06 commented on Shrewd

*Gasp*

10/10

Aramax @ 12/15/2006 02:41 commented on Doggy

Amazing... I love little animations that last forever like this.

Nicely done.

Aramax @ 12/10/2006 21:14 commented on Extract of Nature

I decided to lose some time to declare my admiration for these pieces.

Bravo.

Aramax @ 12/10/2006 21:13 commented on Toxin of Fear

I love those.

Can't wait for the next one.

Aramax @ 12/10/2006 20:45 commented on Eye avatar

Nice avatar.

How long did it took you to make it?

Aramax @ 12/10/2006 20:42 commented on mouse

*Runs after the mouse*

Thehehe!

5/5

Aramax @ 12/5/2006 16:51 commented on Kung foo chao!
The wheels... flat.

Aramax @ 11/14/2006 09:06 commented on Curses! background art

Good game. Will it be free or pay to play...

Aramax @ 11/14/2006 08:25 commented on ISO_battle_castle

I love your work. When you zoom in on all the details especially the swords it all look so great.

5/5

Aramax @ 11/7/2006 20:42 commented on Grunt Revisited

I knew I had seen this before.

You should work on the face and give him a T-rex aspect. Would be more creepy that way.