Crow Winters @ 8/2/2013 12:18 commented on motionswaytest

Nah, the pants and feet are what I spent the most time on. I'm just bad, haha.

Crow Winters @ 7/1/2013 21:39 commented on bugthug1

I wish I knew what you guys meant by 'buggy movement'.

Crow Winters @ 6/1/2013 01:10 commented on zombie monk kick

This is a tremendous reply. A lot to chew on. Thank you.

Crow Winters @ 5/31/2013 20:17 commented on zombie monk kick

I completely agree with pretty much all of this in regards to needing refining, the sad thing is, is that i did. i followed some aa tutorials on here and apparently i just don't get it. i don't understand how i could 'refine' it anymore without upping the color count, which is apparently bad form to many here.

Crow Winters @ 5/31/2013 13:26 commented on zombie monk kick

The disjointed sprite on the foot was intentional. I see it a lot in fighting games, it was particularly inspired by samurai shodown, which will often have the trails come before the attack swing.

Crow Winters @ 5/31/2013 00:40 commented on zombie monk kick

Your feeling is probably right, as I am quite bad.

Crow Winters @ 9/4/2011 15:18 commented on The Boy Who Drank Stars

This is cute and well done. :)

Crow Winters @ 8/23/2011 19:44 commented on Eddie

It was orginally a digital painting in photoshop and I manually brought it down to 16 colors.

Crow Winters @ 8/19/2011 11:05 commented on Leonardo

I think this is the start of something REALLY great. As an outside pair of eyes, my first thoughts are that the shell extends to far out when he inhales, and that there;s something strange going on with the left knee.

Still... I'd play any game with this in it.

Crow Winters @ 8/13/2011 12:10 commented on Hercules, Apollo and Aries

These are fantastic!

Crow Winters @ 8/7/2011 21:38 commented on Dirty Monster

Oh this tubby little monster is cute. :3

Crow Winters @ 8/6/2011 10:12 commented on Volvagia

I don't know what the others mean by it looking unfinished. This looks out of control amazing. Keep up the fantastic work.

Crow Winters @ 8/5/2011 20:23 commented on Animated VikingWithAxe

This is pretty sick! Only "critisim" is that maybe the left calf alters shape too much, but that's realllly minor for how smooth this is.

Crow Winters @ 7/31/2011 12:25 commented on Starr Knarr!

Oh this is... so cute. And so much amazing detail as well!

Crow Winters @ 7/24/2011 01:22 commented on LepreCAN, LepreCAN'T!

Your imagination is amazing. Great use of colors, great trickery of the eye, and a great sense of humor. Love it. :)

Crow Winters @ 7/24/2011 01:20 commented on Hieros Gamos: Rank 4 Starters

Those first two are super pro looking, I dig. :)

Crow Winters @ 7/19/2011 21:08 commented on rotating crow winters head

The funny thing is, I wanted the ears to flip (you'll notice they both do, not just the left one) BECAUSE the head turned faster.

guess my execution isn't good enough to show that. :/

Crow Winters @ 7/17/2011 00:01 commented on walking orc

How many frames is this? I love it :3

Crow Winters @ 7/1/2011 00:03 commented on The Swordstick Gentry...

I want this to be a game so. bad.

Crow Winters @ 6/26/2011 22:07 commented on lake

There you go :)

Crow Winters @ 5/22/2011 22:57 commented on lake

You are absolutely right about the light colors, and it's a problem I have with my own art as well. Over the years I've become very afraid of using dark colors and blacks in general because it never looked "right" in digital painting. pixelart is a different beast though, and it's an allergy i was kind of hoping working in pixel art would help me get over, haha.

Thank you.

Crow Winters @ 5/22/2011 21:40 commented on Put-Put-Put-Put

This thing is so cute.

Crow Winters @ 5/11/2011 22:42 commented on walk cycle test

I see exactly what you mean about the back, but at the same time I have no idea how to fix it. Hum.

Crow Winters @ 5/10/2011 13:02 commented on walk cycle test

I actually had more movement in the arm and toned it down after I realized I didn't move my upperarm that much when i did practice walks around my apartment, haha. C'est la vie!

Crow Winters @ 5/8/2011 23:11 commented on Touhou - Laaaaaamu