:Felips @ 1/30/2014 03:55 commented on Bat-Penguim

I'll do that but I have no idea wich colors should I use...

:Felips @ 1/26/2013 14:09 commented on My Moai

I swear it tooked me at least 5 minutes after seeing your art to realize it's a genitalia. I actually laughed out loud. Really cool job you did there!

:Felips @ 1/26/2013 14:07 commented on The Secret of the Moai

I saw on the forum and it really looked cool! And it still does! Pretty amazing job, the only error I guess, is that the middle of the Moai and the middle of the grass are kind of ''empty''. With just some pixels.

:Felips @ 1/24/2013 01:41 commented on M0-A1

Oh my god, I think I'll not try to do my pixel now. So AMAZING!

:Felips @ 1/22/2013 10:12 commented on You done up there??

Really Cool! I was waiting to someone to post their work because I had no ideas ://

:Felips @ 1/20/2013 00:52 commented on Emerald Dweller

I really like it, but the face for me is not ''getting togheter with the rest''. But I can't do amazing arts too, and still, it looks very neat!

:Felips @ 1/20/2013 00:51 commented on Minecraft Old School.

@crozier: Thanks for the tips, I'll make a topic.

I was 100% shure that was Neather, but I'll change it.

:Felips @ 1/20/2013 00:48 commented on Facepulling

Really cool man! Don't know why but it remembered me of Nicolas Cage xD!

:Felips @ 1/19/2013 09:18 commented on Just a face

Really good man, could you please check out mine? I used some tips you gave me.

:Felips @ 1/19/2013 01:29 commented on Face

I don't know why, but it remembered me of the Ghostbusters. Really cool though, but I think you can add more details for the background.

:Felips @ 1/18/2013 14:29 commented on Creepy Clown

Oh my god, that looks very cool. The minute I saw I remembered of Jack Nicholson as the Joker in Batman (1989) Could you take a look at mine? http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/75453.htm

:Felips @ 1/18/2013 12:34 commented on Look at her!

Really really cool man, can I use some colors from your pixel art? I cannot find good skin colors.

:Felips @ 8/19/2011 12:09 commented on Ten Gamer Coins!

It's not a copy, I just did some buildings from the future.

:Felips @ 8/17/2011 13:25 commented on LOI Starting screen

Fuck yourself, you is SO GOOD.

:Felips @ 8/14/2011 14:35 commented on Ten Gamer Coins!

Thanks, it's my first challenge and i don't remember the detail of the colors. I already changed.

:Felips @ 6/15/2011 10:48 commented on Un Alien muy gordo

Vota nos meus kallango? =x

:Felips @ 5/24/2011 15:11 commented on GA Build.

Yea, but when i make it, i don't remenber that the background is dark, but i'm happy to remenber now, i'm not going to do this mistake again. Thanks

:Felips @ 5/23/2011 02:30 commented on Cristo Redentor