Kathyrria @ 11/8/2013 05:42 commented on Some Monsters

The Wendigo looks amazing.

Kathyrria @ 8/27/2013 13:28 commented on Shroom

I remember this.  I think you did a great job~

Kathyrria @ 6/14/2013 12:45 commented on Machi

I could immediately recognize who it was.  Great job~

Kathyrria @ 6/7/2013 19:44 commented on Breeze Level 8

Well, I did my best to make the scroll more solid and still look like what it's supposed to be.  What do you think?

Kathyrria @ 5/31/2013 14:52 commented on Super ISO Bros: The Other Side

I really like the way you did this, the pirahna plants in the void are a great personal touch.

Kathyrria @ 5/30/2013 21:58 commented on Breeze Level 8

It's a scroll, haven't figured out how to make it less noisy yet and still resemble a scroll.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Kathyrria @ 4/15/2012 13:07 commented on Crocodillian Easter Napper

Thank you for showing me that.  I hadn't thought of using the egg colors for additional shading.  I don't think I'll mess around with this for a couple of days--not only because I've entered it in the contest--but so that I can have a fresh start when I do.  When I do edit and update it I'll be doing it over on DA.   elephantfreak.deviantart.com

Kathyrria @ 4/15/2012 09:05 commented on Crocodillian Easter Napper

I see where you guys are coming from, but I don't exactly have a color to do the tongue/mouth with.  The basket and eggs are probably very oversaturated, but it's hard to comprimise seeing as earlier they were definitely not saturated enough *shakes fist at middle ground*.

What I don't see is a way to add details to the head.  The way I've been working on it my brain is telling me that it's done, so if you guys could be more specific that would be nice.

Kathyrria @ 8/20/2011 23:43 commented on Elephant

Thanks about the shape.  I was not going for a real elephant look, more cartoony than anything else.  How could I make the dithering look better?  And yeah, I probably should have looked up what an elephants legs looked like more than just going with what I could pull from my head.  I might change up the leg later when I have time and make it more straight.

Kathyrria @ 8/19/2011 00:44 commented on Broccoli Beast

This would definitely not be something I would want on any farm near my place of residence.  The background doesn't really let you see the darker parts of the creature well though.  I like the way you did the broccoli bush leaf part things.