vampiducki @ 6/6/2016 22:17 commented on Time Rift

@SolarLune @APM Thanks! I have been out of the pixel art game for a while and getting back in after a long break.

vampiducki @ 3/19/2016 11:29 commented on Cyber Shadow - Miniboss - Laser Brain

Very nice! Love how legit retro this looks. Are you using the NES's master palette as a base for your color choices?

vampiducki @ 3/17/2016 11:05 commented on Cactus King

Thanks a lot everyone! I'll try and get a better preview pic for my next piece. Haha.

vampiducki @ 1/11/2015 16:58 commented on NES Boss Lineup

Many thanks guys. I am really enjoying working in this style for the first time.

vampiducki @ 3/1/2014 02:12 commented on Kinda Large Shark

@skeddles - I'm about 120% sure that you're right. I just changed the mid-gray color to a low-saturation purple. I think it looks better. Thanks for the advice, and thanks for the feedback everyone!

vampiducki @ 5/29/2013 09:20 commented on Super Mario Bros: Mario Paint

@ Wisdom - My thoughts exactly. Epic Mickey was a GOOD game... but Epic Mario will be EPIC!

Love the pixels on this one! Very original style.

vampiducki @ 5/20/2013 03:24 commented on - Poor Lizard... -

Congrats on the win! Love this piece.

vampiducki @ 5/16/2013 09:17 commented on Not Another Gameboy Mockup!!!

@zaua - Thanks. Yeah, the palette took me a while to tweak to the point that I like it.

@AirStyle - He kinda does, yeah. I've heard that's a really good game, but sadly I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

vampiducki @ 5/16/2013 01:27 commented on Not Another Gameboy Mockup!!!

You're totally right... UP should be jump and the A button should be the whip!

vampiducki @ 5/7/2013 21:11 commented on DB32 - Marilyn

Love it! But darn, now I have a new palette to wrap my head around... challenge ACCEPTED!

vampiducki @ 5/7/2013 07:56 commented on ARACHNOCHROMATICA

If you're using that background, then yes, the red and gray one in the middle-bottom is probably the best, though I'd try out the others just to see.

vampiducki @ 5/5/2013 01:41 commented on Melona

SO... MANY... BOOBS!!!

Also very nice AA and color use across all your pieces.

vampiducki @ 5/5/2013 00:57 commented on Earthbound

Loving it! Keep it up.

vampiducki @ 5/4/2013 20:12 commented on Adam Baldwin

I love your dithering, and your use of warm and cool colors really make this one pop... also, I miss Jayne.

vampiducki @ 5/4/2013 20:05 commented on Skrillex

Thanks. I think I'll try to do more challenges in the future. I think they really help me grow. I hope to apply some of the principles I learned with this one to my game pixeling.

vampiducki @ 5/4/2013 05:40 commented on Skrillex

Thanks everyone I appreciate the encouragement.

Quote:  "_Connor (Level 1 Intern) at 5/4/2013 5:27:58 AM

wasted talent "

Why thank you! Seriously though, why the hating on Skrillex? Let's keep it about the pixels.

vampiducki @ 5/4/2013 03:30 commented on Skrillex

Thanks! Took me about 3 hours to complete and I'm still not entirely happy with the hair...

vampiducki @ 5/3/2013 22:55 commented on ARACHNOCHROMATICA

The top-left one is actually pretty good. Also I like the colors on that one because it looks quite poisonous. Mwahahahaha!

My only concern is that these are being looked at out of context... what does the background of your game look like when you're fighting this boss? That will have a huge effect on how good they look in-game.

vampiducki @ 3/19/2013 10:29 commented on Such a Cute Yellow Backpack!

Thank you everyone for your comments! :)

I'm surprised no one, yet, has guessed about the reference of the title, "Such a Cute Yellow Backpack!"

vampiducki @ 12/26/2012 17:59 commented on Santa's Sniper Squad

"listen kids, santa is tired of your crap... from now on, if you're naughty he's just going to shoot your @$$! BLAM!"

this piece actually made me laugh. nice work for a first piece!

vampiducki @ 11/25/2012 22:40 commented on Three Alien Form

I love the Lv. 3 Squid-Zoidberg.

vampiducki @ 11/25/2012 20:47 commented on Sloppy Halloween Game Mockup

Thanks. I'm using DawnBringer's 16 color palette for this one.

vampiducki @ 11/25/2012 02:47 commented on RPG Dungeons Mockup : Update 3

I really like your work with lighting in these pieces. Very nice job.

vampiducki @ 11/3/2012 22:39 commented on WorldWithoutWords Avatar v2.0

given the limitations you mentioned, i'm really impressed. nice smooth animation!

vampiducki @ 10/12/2012 19:51 commented on RPG DB Colortest

Thanks everyone. :) In answer to DawnBringer's question, those tiles at the bottom are part of a sidewalk and street. I cut off some of the original big image. I probably should have gotten those too since they don't make much sense out of context. :S