ClownAround @ 1/9/2016 17:48 commented on a Convoy

Very nice peice. The plant life is done very well. Maybe increase the contrast of the people so they stand out against the woods just a little more. Just a suggestion. Over all, great work.

ClownAround @ 1/21/2015 05:40 commented on Old Stuff 07

These are fantastic.

ClownAround @ 10/13/2014 02:17 commented on Mystic Tree

This is beaustiful my friend. Love the colors.

ClownAround @ 10/13/2014 02:12 commented on Shake it

Wow. This is a fabulous animation. The only nitpick is that the right (her right) hand seems a weird on the later half. Otherwise, excellent job.

ClownAround @ 8/25/2014 16:15 commented on Mother Nature

Nice. Reminds me of Princess Mononoke. The colors worked well I think. The face is a little to undefined for me, but I like it.

ClownAround @ 8/19/2014 03:39 commented on Seals of Fence - gbc rpg mockup

Fantastic! The design and screen layout of the mockups is perfect. I totally wish this was a real game. Excellent work.

ClownAround @ 7/15/2014 14:53 commented on SD Fighter Sprites

These are great. I really like the style, especially the top row. I can totally see these in a game. Nice work.

ClownAround @ 9/8/2012 19:11 commented on Super Ninja Fighter - Revised

Nice little animation. Very impressive, considering, with such an injury! I admire your perseverance.

ClownAround @ 8/27/2012 00:55 commented on Maska

This is beautiful my friend. It's very rare to see an animation with this level of detail. But, what you have here is incredible. Please keep up the good work.

ClownAround @ 5/25/2012 00:35 commented on [Animation]Wild Little Red Riding Hood

This is one of the most well done, inspiring, animations I have seen yet. I very much enjoy your work. Very well done.

ClownAround @ 1/23/2012 19:36 commented on Totoro mockup

It's perfect. I wouldn't even think twice before playing that game! I think the background turned out really great. Very well done!