TheKasparrr @ 8/29/2018 07:06 commented on Little training

Love this tiny blob running in slow motion! Very smooth, very bouncy.

TheKasparrr @ 8/6/2018 09:40 commented on 00:12

Chromatic abberation changes everything here, nice work.

TheKasparrr @ 8/6/2018 04:40 commented on God Hand Eclipse

I love how you used the limited colors, feels like an intro from a Berserk game on NDS or GBC.

TheKasparrr @ 8/1/2018 02:32 commented on kingdom

I think It might look better without AA on the sides of these islands but nonetheless, I love these small scenes with 8x8 tiles!

TheKasparrr @ 7/16/2018 04:34 commented on Super One More Jump Skin

@ptoing Time spent on the background was not wasted at all - It looks amazing!

TheKasparrr @ 1/5/2015 14:03 commented on Micro Maps

@DawnBringer Dark blue water just worked best and left a few more blue colors If I'd like to add some more details like waves.

How did you know they are there? O_O It must've my bad, probably used 90% opacity brush for mistake.

TheKasparrr @ 1/1/2015 04:52 commented on 1900x1200. might seem like the resolution to a computer screen . but it just so happens to also be m

Highest possible rating, fave and a comment just to let you know how awesome these characters are! :]

TheKasparrr @ 12/29/2014 11:28 commented on [secret santa 2014] 4am at the river

Okay, Rudolf was easy but Santa's just taking me too much time. I give up. :|

Great pixel though, and the idea to add some easter eggs is just amazing. :D

TheKasparrr @ 12/19/2014 06:27 commented on wingding

Perfectly clean and simple. :]

TheKasparrr @ 12/14/2014 11:28 commented on Convoluted - Human Anatomy Study

@Jinn @BathMaster_2000

Thanks, guys. :)

TheKasparrr @ 12/14/2014 07:07 commented on Shovel Knight Redo

I didn't play Shovel Knight but now I'm sad knowing that in-game sprites won't look like that. T_T

Though, I enjou good sprites very much and these are beyond good. Awesome job on colors and details especially. Each of them is amazing. :]

TheKasparrr @ 12/8/2014 08:02 commented on Heroes of Eldinia

Great job with tiles, very nice piece. :]

TheKasparrr @ 12/8/2014 08:01 commented on Necrotic Dshinn

I like thw hole piece, form the character design to unusual pick of colors. Outstanding improvement. :) Though I still can see plenty of 45 degrees lines but they make a very good pose for the character. :]

TheKasparrr @ 12/8/2014 07:57 commented on Knights of the Seasons

They look great, I love sprites with variations. :] Animations are very fluid and lively.

Don't you mind me asking, how long did It took you? :D

TheKasparrr @ 12/2/2014 00:14 commented on Earclops AT:TSOTNK

Impressive animation, awesome work! :]

TheKasparrr @ 11/25/2014 15:10 commented on Old work

I think there are 4 colors, not 3. :] Nice sprite and good use of a small palette, pose is a bit stiff but I guess It's cool If he's a robot. :D Anyway, for a shooting stance looks totally odd.

TheKasparrr @ 11/25/2014 15:07 commented on Human Toa

Bionicle fan too. :] Good pixels, neat colors. Awesome job! ;]

TheKasparrr @ 11/24/2014 12:19 commented on 4 Color Portraits

Good stuff, oldschool feel. NES portraits on a master level. :]

TheKasparrr @ 11/24/2014 05:58 commented on say goodbye to old S T A R S C R E A M

Top class :], waiting for more.

TheKasparrr @ 11/24/2014 05:47 commented on say goodbye to old S T A R S C R E A M

Top class, :] waiting for more.

TheKasparrr @ 11/24/2014 01:41 commented on Slime

Nice one, original and you managed to give him a very real slime-y look. :]

TheKasparrr @ 11/21/2014 11:03 commented on Great A Tuin

I think you squeezed all of the possible creativity from this canvas. Wouldn't think about something like It. Great pixel and a Terry Pratchet referance! Nice.

TheKasparrr @ 11/21/2014 11:00 commented on Possessed Paladin

Humble preview for a kick-ass character. Remind me of the Lich King from Warcraft. And that's a good thing. I'd say that animation could have more movement but It looks awesome like It is.

TheKasparrr @ 11/21/2014 10:58 commented on perfectly normal boar demon abomination

Damn, man. You'll have my vote. Love It.

TheKasparrr @ 11/21/2014 10:57 commented on MekaBlaster - The first wave

Shmup art level master.  Good job, man. Personally I like the robot best, he's just so kickass. Colors and shapes are just awesome.