thetallwalker @ 8/30/2019 16:56 commented on Shemira, fanart from AFK Arena

I imagine it's at least partially lent from the character in-game, but I really dig the color palette! That, and the rest of your work goes torwards informing that she if probably a bit evil o_o Love it!~

thetallwalker @ 8/30/2019 16:51 commented on Fanart AKF Arena characters 4

I'm unfamiliar with AFK Arena, but you do a rather good job communicating the iconic portions of each character. Looks lovely!~

thetallwalker @ 4/1/2016 21:23 commented on Wine Glass

Yes, sorry, was dreading looking for the images but the references are linked now.

Though a while ago that was indeed me, and I'm glad you think so, was conflicted on how to present it for a good bit before settling on that, so it's good to hear some confirmation!

thetallwalker @ 4/26/2012 16:42 commented on Holy shield

Haha, I love the description, that itself deserves a five!

thetallwalker @ 12/17/2011 18:06 commented on Above the Clouds

Omg I love this piece!

thetallwalker @ 11/2/2011 17:52 commented on SkullySkullSkull

Yeah, srry about all that. I am SUPER DUPER new to all of this so I didn't know what to do. Now I think I have the general jist of it though. Thx for the tips cause they REALLY helped me out for the pieces I did after this.

thetallwalker @ 11/2/2011 17:49 commented on SkullSkull

Haha, like the other this was stuff I made a while back when i didn't know really anything about pixel art, or how to create it or the file types I should save it as. Srry about that.

thetallwalker @ 10/30/2011 20:55 commented on Derek'sLilDude

Haha, your comment really pleased me cause that was exactly the look I was going for