Mngwa @ 6/23/2012 00:17 commented on Dude

Legs are quite good, but those unmoving arms are really annoying.

Mngwa @ 6/23/2012 00:15 commented on Eye

To be honest, I don't recognize dragon eye even though you wrote that in picture name.

Mngwa @ 6/23/2012 00:09 commented on Capsule Bot army

Hey! Where is that animation you had in forum? It was great, imho it added a lot of atmosphere to the picture.

Mngwa @ 6/22/2012 08:12 commented on Homerkachu, I choose you!

Absolutely great! I only miss the "D'oh" sound, which I almost hear when I look at the Homerkachu.

Mngwa @ 6/21/2012 07:33 commented on The Ring

I like the metal look of the bowl

Mngwa @ 6/2/2012 09:35 commented on Insanity - Pong Panel

There is missing row of black pixel at the bottom right part of the picture. Apart of that, nice animation.

Mngwa @ 6/2/2012 09:30 commented on Cyvasse

That is absolutely great. Reminds me of Kyrandia games, the technique is similar. Five of course.

Mngwa @ 6/2/2012 08:07 commented on Tribal Rasta

Good outfit, those skulls with tiger skin are cool.

Mngwa @ 6/1/2012 21:24 commented on Multikolorelle Muskelrelaxation

This is so arty! I really like the style and the contrasts.

Mngwa @ 5/28/2012 14:37 commented on The Blackadder game

Now this was one really stupid comment.

Mngwa @ 5/7/2012 14:28 commented on Hand With Reflecting Orb

I voted for your one :) Escher is my favourite artist and your picture is really nice. Still it would be good to provide link to reference, wouldn't it?

Mngwa @ 5/6/2012 12:46 commented on Tripod

Interesting, somehow it reminds me game called Another world, which had great graphic a bit similar to your picture. I like the minimalistic style.

Mngwa @ 4/27/2012 14:03 commented on Mario

Nice Mario, but the figure looks a bit thin to me. Is that supposed to be? I had similar problem when I started, I didn't have native resolution on my netbook, so on all other computers picture had different proportions.

Mngwa @ 4/21/2012 04:24 commented on !

Grrr, what is the sense in doing anything, when there are so many perfect artists on PJ? Five of course, and I had the same face expression when I opened the page with this piece of top art.

Mngwa @ 4/15/2012 11:34 commented on So Cute!

Hey, that is pretty good, nice animation. Much better avatar than the toilet-man :)

Mngwa @ 4/15/2012 11:31 commented on Common Brimstone

I am not saying you didn't do the work. But maybe you have been using some enchancing tools (darken, soften, smudge, etc.), they usually  tend to create big number of colors.

Mngwa @ 4/15/2012 11:19 commented on Common Brimstone

My counter did 256 colors (it is the maximum it can count). Your picture probably isn't pure pixel-art.

Mngwa @ 4/9/2012 10:57 commented on Dryad

Simple and nice. Great palette.

Mngwa @ 4/6/2012 02:34 commented on crepuscularz

Any reference?

Mngwa @ 4/5/2012 00:22 commented on Zeta metroid

My counter in GrafX shows me 37 colors. (I couldn't believe that it is only 21 colors, so I tried, I usually don't do that) Still, I am impressed with the technique! I do not mind bigger palette, it is just for order. It is interesting that your picture works without outer AA, I always fight with that. I think that transparent BG should be ok too.

Mngwa @ 4/5/2012 00:20 commented on Tree!

I like the shading of the tree leaves very much. It would be great to do bigger scene with the same style, what do you think?

Mngwa @ 4/3/2012 08:24 commented on Bicycle Lesbian Pinup -Mature Content Warning- Nudity

Zapped awayyy

Mngwa @ 4/3/2012 03:45 commented on Bicycle Lesbian Pinup -Mature Content Warning- Nudity

The best thing in the whole picture is probably the bike, I really like the rotating wheels illusion. Those two figures are well shaded, but that's all. Maybe it is just me, but I find the scene and those two fat girls (boys, hermaphrodites, whatever,..) really not appealing.

Mngwa @ 4/1/2012 06:17 commented on The King in Yellow

Omg! How did that get there? Still, it wouldn't bother you, if you had light background like everyone else. ;-) Thanks for telling me, I will remove it.

Mngwa @ 3/30/2012 12:09 commented on The King in Yellow

You probably have theme with dark background, haven't you? I thought all themes have light BG. Well .. I have to do AA on the dark shadow, but I can't do it so it passes all themes. (It is functioning well with my scheme) Still, there has to be some AA, or the line will be even more jagged, I probably shouldn't remove it whole. What now? Any AA will look bad with dark BG, and now when i look at you scan, whole picture looks bad with dark BG. Pretty bad, maybe in future I will try to draw pictures to pass with all BG.