lilaclona @ 11/24/2009 07:20 commented on Finally an avatar~

The colors go together very nicely and I agree with Zolaris, it looks very crisp and clean.

lilaclona @ 9/10/2007 03:26 commented on Enoa base
I agree with Larwick that her boobs look fake. But besides that: great job.

lilaclona @ 8/18/2006 14:22 commented on Utada Hikaru
Looks very clean and realistic

lilaclona @ 7/30/2006 08:26 commented on Ron and Kim @ Bueno Nacho
I really like Kim's expression. Her hair could probably use a bit more highlights though

lilaclona @ 7/24/2006 14:34 commented on Self Portrait
The haircut is very bold and original. You did a great job pixeling your face. Did you use a photo reference or did you look in the mirror?

lilaclona @ 7/24/2006 14:31 commented on Weightlifting stamp
You made everything look so shiny, sparkly and metalic. Great job.

lilaclona @ 7/24/2006 14:29 commented on Animation: Run Mario, RUUUN!!!
*does a very bad mario imitation* thats-a very cool animation XD

lilaclona @ 7/24/2006 14:27 commented on Factory Level
That looks very realistic and detailed. I really like the clouds and the smoke animation

lilaclona @ 7/19/2006 07:53 commented on Western Movie Set
That piece must've taken you forever to pixel. If that was a real movie set I'd sure would like to see that western.

lilaclona @ 7/19/2006 07:50 commented on Ramion - Stamp
The lighting looks awesome.

lilaclona @ 7/14/2006 15:38 commented on Skaven Battle Line
very impressive, that texturing must've taken you forever. You made good  use of those twelve colors

lilaclona @ 7/7/2006 10:17 commented on DJD
I really like the way you pixeled the folds in his shirt and his face.

lilaclona @ 7/7/2006 10:15 commented on Over
Looks extremely realistic. Like ZZZkodi said: Brilliant work. I'd surely play this game.

lilaclona @ 7/7/2006 10:11 commented on evoke 2005 theme
That animation is awesome. The planet looks very cool as well.

lilaclona @ 7/7/2006 10:08 commented on Alcofribas, animated
I think you did a great job on the texture on his skin and the animation. This must've taken you forever to pixel but it was worth it.

lilaclona @ 6/21/2006 12:23 commented on Pikachu
congratulations pixel joint  Not sure just how many of those 6000 members are actually active. But I'm planning on becoming more active from now on so you can add 1 to that number