greenxspace @ 10/5/2020 10:02 commented on Fitness Gym

I don't quite understand the point of changing the palette. The challenge is to make a complete story. Someone wants to perform in one style

greenxspace @ 10/5/2020 01:09 commented on Dead Pines

Love it. Very nice.

greenxspace @ 10/4/2020 21:16 commented on Pixelween 2020 01

Really good.  You chose the forest as I did. You have a juicy and promising picture.

greenxspace @ 10/4/2020 21:07 commented on [Pixelween] Chapter 1. In the woods

You are right - I had very little time. Although a forest without foliage always looks rough to me

greenxspace @ 10/4/2020 11:40 commented on Stranded

Mark Watney? I think the sky should have been made closer to a dark sand color

greenxspace @ 10/4/2020 11:34 commented on [Pixelween] The Setting

Like. I look forward to what will begin here in the second part of your piece next week. Brrrr. Goosebumps

greenxspace @ 10/4/2020 11:28 commented on Deep into the woods

Good. A really good picture. You also chose the forest, as did I. This is a winning option. I can already see the further part on next week - in a cave or in an open lawn.

greenxspace @ 10/2/2020 23:14 commented on Outside, all alone

good job. A bit like what I do. It seems to me that lightning could have added a little more light to objects.

Вообще получилось атмосферно. Класс

greenxspace @ 10/1/2020 09:24 commented on Freak

quality work. I'm also working on my old WIP work now. The clouds are normal. In fact, there are a great many clouds. I love this character. He's a little naive, but epic.

Молодец

greenxspace @ 10/1/2020 04:40 commented on Cake House

I'm in.

greenxspace @ 9/29/2020 09:47 commented on Ori and the Boxing Ring

In my opinion, this is the cutest and most original fighter. would like to play a game with such characters.  I am also impressed by the fact that the picture is made in a harmonious color scheme.

Молодец

greenxspace @ 9/29/2020 09:23 commented on In the depths of the Nile

so I'm not complaining.  I'm just stating what I see.  I offer you a collaboration.

greenxspace @ 9/29/2020 03:45 commented on In the depths of the Nile

to be honest, I also expected more. But as I understand it, the voting system is built exclusively on popular voting. It is necessary to enter the number of points for each work (thus, if you vote, then 100% view all the works) (for example, 23 works are laid out - respectively, a maximum of 23 points, and you distribute these points by work - then it will be objective). And now whoever posted a good work before almost always wins

greenxspace @ 9/29/2020 03:38 commented on Sky Whale

Wery......wery good.

greenxspace @ 9/28/2020 13:29 commented on Praise the Sun

Looks awesome

greenxspace @ 9/28/2020 03:50 commented on True 2020 Fighter

the boxer turned out to be good. Very close to reality

greenxspace @ 9/26/2020 00:48 commented on Undead Burg

it turned out well. Is this a concept? Or for a finished game? I especially liked the light

greenxspace @ 9/25/2020 15:11 commented on old bus

Cool 😎

greenxspace @ 9/24/2020 21:47 commented on Aquarium

The coolest job I've seen. It is harmoniously executed. I also want to do something similar only in isometric view. Ever wanted to make a larger version with a lot of detail?

greenxspace @ 9/24/2020 20:50 commented on Secrets of the Nile River

So I have this feeling to. Perhaps this effect is due to the fact that he was the first original and he is the original. Like the game "Earthworm jim", the original is better than the 3D version

greenxspace @ 9/23/2020 11:20 commented on Jean-Paul Poupartre

the smoke is painted great. I like the picture. Please draw his wife

greenxspace @ 9/22/2020 10:32 commented on punch_out_sprite

Nice start. I think something with her right foot.

greenxspace @ 9/21/2020 06:10 commented on The Depths

Good listening.  Well done. Where I can play in this game?

greenxspace @ 9/21/2020 01:04 commented on Splash Cube

Very cool. Something like that, and I thought at the very beginning. I wanted to make red and green water in one picture.

greenxspace @ 9/20/2020 21:13 commented on In the depths of the Nile

Thank you so much. But you need to understand that I made an image of the pyramid in the same form in which it was under Pharaoh Cheops. And it was originally covered with limestone polished to a mirror state and was white. But from a distance and at sunset (plus the conditions of the competition do not allow the use of white), it looks simple

drive.google.com/file/d/16MeymxtACORHuH0AVdbBM5YcZbPrVCKH/view