Danori @ 7/27/2020 10:28 commented on Danori Logo

Yeah, the off-center placement is so the entire logo sits nicely in a circular portrait. If its perfectly center the pointed edges do not sit within the circle.

Danori @ 11/15/2015 11:45 commented on bad news: the bingo community

I respect artists who can animate pixels so well. I know I could never do this

Danori @ 11/4/2015 16:31 commented on Shovel Knight

Thanks dude first piece in a while lol Probably won't get back into it though honestly

Danori @ 7/29/2014 06:58 commented on Lich King Helm

Tbh, I gave up on almost all art, haha. I just suddenly lost alotta inspiration, and whenever I tried to do something artistic, it felt forced and unenjoyable. So I dropped it for a while and life got real. Going to college in about a month, got a job, ect. ect.

I wouldn't say I've given up on pixel art, but I probably gave up on texturing. Idk though, I may pick it back up, I always enjoyed TAU and all that, but I'm deeeefinitely rusty so it'll take a while to back to where I was d:

Danori @ 8/2/2013 14:49 commented on Hello

It made me laugh xD

Danori @ 7/31/2013 14:20 commented on Man

There should be highlights directly below the eyes because the cheekbone is prominent there; rather then having the gradient of dark colors below his eyes. Makes the man look sickly. Also, darken things up just below the eyebrows, and don't forget to anti-alias. Good job with the shape of the head ^^

Danori @ 7/21/2013 17:50 commented on Chomper 2.0

y u no animate?

Danori @ 7/18/2013 16:49 commented on Offer of Vengeance

Levaunt, the max colors are 7!:O

Danori @ 7/18/2013 07:23 commented on Lonely Cloud

I noticed you used alotta colors for the ocean and sky, but only two for the cloud. If you require no color restrictions, why not give the cloud more colors? It almost looks like it doesn't belong due to the limited amount of colors on it :p

Danori @ 7/13/2013 21:35 commented on something

I love how you decided to not make the sprite asymmetric, yet feel symmetric. Very cool sprite, you have my vote :)

Danori @ 7/12/2013 20:36 commented on Minecraft Textures (Thorns)

Also, definitely increase the saturation on the final stage of wheat :p

Danori @ 7/12/2013 17:25 commented on Minecraft Textures (Thorns)

Well being one myself, we try to limit them per block, not really over the entire pack. Packs that have limited colors really just don't look appealing in game alot of the time due to the lighting engine and such.

Edit: For example, how are we going to limit the colors of the wools when there's twelve and we have to make them identifiable.

Danori @ 6/15/2013 09:23 commented on Suit

Rather then having that massive black space, Try trimming it down the take advantage of the rule of thirds a biiit better.

Danori @ 6/10/2013 18:31 commented on Chumpy

Awesome colors man, I'm impressed. I would lower the sat on the green tone, but thats it. Solid work ^^

Danori @ 5/4/2013 05:30 commented on CAT EMOTES

I like them! My one suggestion would be to change the angry emote.You have that theme and shape of all the other cats, and angry stands out as something that doesn't really fit. Good job!

Danori @ 4/24/2013 11:38 commented on Mouse Cursor

Wow. This got a favorite from Elk. I'm gunna go do a fanboy screech, brb.

Danori @ 10/2/2012 15:02 commented on Kha'zix, the Voidreaver

Kha'Zix <3

My favorite champ, makes me sad assassins arent in the meta currently :c

Danori @ 9/22/2012 09:26 commented on Skarg Haar, The Hunter

Thats amazing, although the AA on the little tenticle things in the top left isnt so great, and they kinda mess with the composition. They lead your eyes all over the place but for no reason so the brain losses interest. If the tenticles kinda swirled toward the face and brough the eyes toward the face of the creature I feel this piece would be much better :)

Edit: Man, this makes me wish I had time for pixel art again xc

Danori @ 9/15/2012 08:23 commented on Big Angelic Power

I think we all know who wins this weeks challenge ;p

Danori @ 9/7/2012 18:49 commented on Shadow The hedgehog

Isn't the quote "Who am I?"

If that is a quote that is.

Danori @ 9/6/2012 14:14 commented on Buzzer Bee!

Because in LoL theres a religious group called "The Lunari". They worship the moon like a god, and hate "The Solari". I think you can tell what they worship ;)

Danori @ 9/6/2012 13:34 commented on Buzzer Bee!

Lunarius? Is that a reference to League of Legends?

Danori @ 8/21/2012 18:00 commented on Monolithic Circle

Wow, I just recently found your art, and I must say, I am completely blown away by your talent. Probably my biggest inspiration on all of PJ, I love your style even more then that of Fool. :)

Danori @ 8/21/2012 17:57 commented on Lordmancer

Wow, this is great, if you don't mind, would you share the actual tiles? I'd love to learn how you arranged these all so well :S

Danori @ 8/19/2012 20:14 commented on MGS Beauty

I notice some banding in her hair, and the color count is a bit much. You can definately lower it :)