Euxeinos @ 4/3/2012 05:11 commented on Snatcher Girl

Thanks for your comment TheoVision, I too thought that the head was a bit too small but I based it on a picture that showed only one eye, my piece looked better in the end with two, I think. I'm so glad that my second pixel art ever made it.

Euxeinos @ 3/26/2012 07:05 commented on way to nowhere

Very absract and very brilliant, the road kind of reminds of the opening to The Shining or any of the other horror movies which used the same theme.

Euxeinos @ 3/26/2012 07:01 commented on Isometric Tiles

These remind me of Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (although the tiles are not as well defined), and the ungodly amount of time I spent playing that game.

Euxeinos @ 3/26/2012 06:56 commented on Always on my mind

Super-cool, bizarre, I love it!

Euxeinos @ 3/26/2012 06:46 commented on kung-foo girl

This is fine work, although the colours seem to clash a little (namely the red dress on the off-purple background) and the shading on the skin is a little uniform.

Euxeinos @ 3/26/2012 06:36 commented on XBox run'n'gun

This looks really cool, reminds me of some fantastic game I played, then promptly forgot. I'm no expert, but some stars in the background and maybe some skyscrapers wouldn't go astray. Love your work

Euxeinos @ 3/26/2012 06:27 commented on Robo HD

One of my favourite games of all time, it did almost everything right, needless to say I am a fan of your work. By the way, I was wondering if you ever happened to see this video on Youtube; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YELRuYNBRDk&feature=related. It is the opening scene from a full 3d remake of Chrono Trigger, complete with battle scene. Squaresoft promptly quashed the project, instead of supporting a brilliant idea and devoloping a game which countless fans were screaming for, Squaresoft, it seems, chose the path of corporate greed. Squaresoft and Enix both made exceptional games as seperate entities, but together they seemed to have struck the death knell for turned based RPG's. I, personally, thought that Final Fantasy XIII served a much greater purpose as a Frisbee than as a game.

Euxeinos @ 3/23/2012 05:49 commented on beyond mirror

"The reality does not exist," a beautiful combination of concept and art.

Euxeinos @ 3/23/2012 05:47 commented on man from old cartoon

Wow, this is cool, the eyes remind of something out of the original Fallout, which is of course, a compliment.

Euxeinos @ 3/23/2012 05:06 commented on Paint it Black

Hi A.B., thanks for your input. You said that there was not enough contrast between the subject and the background, I am just wondering exactly how am I supposed to fix it. I wanted to portray a gas mask (which is almost always black) at night-time, so am I supposed to lighten the subject or the background, or lighten one and darken the other? I knew the dithering was out of place, but I was unsure on how to shade glass, whatever I tried looked out of place so if you could show me an example or point me to a link it would be very helpful as I plan to do a bottle as my next piece (I thought the window on the right at least ended up looking like it had a security screen). I have no idea what the strange orange things that you refer to are, I'm guessing either the lapels on the jacket, the line on the road or the door on the left (I probably should have put a line seperating the door from the window above). Thank-you for taking the time to post such a detailed critique, it was much appreciated.

Euxeinos @ 3/22/2012 00:10 commented on Tenshou

This is a masterpiece!

Euxeinos @ 3/22/2012 00:06 commented on Challenge: Fighter McFightington

He reminds me of Doctor Gonzo, my Samoan attorney.

Euxeinos @ 3/22/2012 00:02 commented on Kinky Winky Según Mierdinsky

Ugh, likelihood of imminent epileptic fit extremely high! Looks even better in zoom, great work.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:56 commented on Secrets of Grindea - Jack O' Lantern

WOW, that game looks awesome, I love old school RPG's, nice work.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:54 commented on Achievement Badges Level 1

They look like tiles from a mobster's mansion to me.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:51 commented on Red Meat

I find this really disturbing for some reason, lol.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:49 commented on The Radical Ninja

RADICAL! That's a word you don't here often enough lately, that and bodacious. God bless those crazy 80's kids.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:47 commented on Cosmic visitors

WOW, great work, excellent choice of colours and execution. Have you tried GraphicsGale? It's also free and I found it to be way more user friendly.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:42 commented on Trigger Princess (Arrow)

The animation is almost hypnotic, very nice work.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:39 commented on Soldiers

Nice little sprites, the one on the far left reminds me of Cloud Strife for some reason (I think it's the hair), which is a good thing. Great work XD

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:37 commented on Water Brawl

This looks like Whack-a-Mole on steroids to me, it's really vibrant and crisp, great work.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:34 commented on sainte

Took me ages to notice the face, lol.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:32 commented on Blob

The back-filp animation is pretty cool.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:31 commented on School's Out

Nice work, the guy on the right looks like an emaciated buddha though.

Euxeinos @ 3/21/2012 23:29 commented on Faraway

Wow, I like everything about this, the clouds, the dull tones, the concept, sheer brilliance.