Lordofsax @ 5/17/2016 00:10 commented on Corgi

It's really good, the amount of knowledge the guys over at pixelationhave and share is great.

Lordofsax @ 3/31/2015 07:39 commented on Buster

This is really nice, I like the style but it feels like the dithering and solid outline is making it look quite flat.

Lordofsax @ 2/18/2015 07:46 commented on Red egg.

That google chrome one is something I've been wanting for a fair while now. great submissions :D

Lordofsax @ 1/22/2015 14:50 commented on BrainBot Mk-VI

Thanks for the advice. :)

Lordofsax @ 1/20/2015 16:22 commented on BrainBot Mk-VI

This is so good. Have you got any advice on animating so many details while still keeping them consistent? I wish I could animate something this good.

Lordofsax @ 9/9/2014 08:31 commented on (dc) Idle hero

I'm not particularly confident with animating, I've recently started trying to learn more about it, but most of what I've learned is focussed on movement and walk cycles.

I think the easiest way to improve the flow would be to make much larger areas move so it feels less stationary, I'd look at some videos and other animations you like through something like GIF-explode so you can get an idea how other people do it. If you want I could probably find a few resources that might help as well.

Lordofsax @ 9/8/2014 13:44 commented on (dc) Idle hero

The animation feels a little stiff, have you considered adding more movement to the hair to give it more of a flow?

Lordofsax @ 9/3/2014 03:41 commented on Chrono Trigger:Remake

These are gorgeous, your palette is so nice.

Lordofsax @ 8/27/2014 08:51 commented on Portraits

This is a really good start but I can't help but feel you have a bit of a weird light source, it isn't entirely pillow shaded but it seems to far forward.

Lordofsax @ 6/6/2014 03:54 commented on Classic Dragon

Great detail on the face and back legs. Really nice piece.

Lordofsax @ 3/9/2014 12:15 commented on Peace!

This isn't anything to discourage you though, it's quite obvious that this is your style.

Lordofsax @ 3/9/2014 03:41 commented on Peace!

I'd usually put this down to personal preferance. Some of the flat metal panels in the legs and back piece look rounded becuase you have tried to create a sperate tone using dithering. I think if you added maaybe one or two extra colours to tone down the dithering, you could clear this up and it would read a lot better. Nice piece though, gotta love metal gear.

Lordofsax @ 2/28/2014 15:13 commented on Cluster Skull

I've always preferred using a mouse for pixel art because I prefer the small scale control. What do you think of doing it on a tablet, do you think it is any better or easier?

Lordofsax @ 1/28/2014 14:34 commented on African Penguin

I don't think that was intentional, I don't think English is their first language. You've also got a great penguin and really nice detail, especially for the size.

Lordofsax @ 1/28/2014 11:31 commented on African Penguin

That's because this doesn't folow challenge guidelines.

Lordofsax @ 11/26/2013 16:26 commented on It Came From the Medicine Cabinet

My first actual challenge. I hope I can fit this in amongst everything else, but the palette and idea was too good to turn down.

Lordofsax @ 11/16/2013 06:11 commented on Old knight

I love the colours, the tweaks really seem to give it a bit more of a gritty feel. I saw a few of the WIP shots in the challenge thread but it looks even better finished. This makes me want to start on something for the challenge.

Lordofsax @ 10/4/2013 10:43 commented on The Mountains

Gorgeous colour and shape choice. Can't wait for more.

Lordofsax @ 9/22/2013 07:07 commented on Cows

It's a shame you didn't enter it, this is great.

Lordofsax @ 9/19/2013 09:41 commented on Desert Walker

This is beautiful but it's a shame you emptied the rest of your gallery. Have fun filling it again.

Lordofsax @ 9/17/2013 09:55 commented on TOP

My first thought was that it was up in the hundreds. I think this is going to reach similar status as Elk's deathwing.

Lordofsax @ 9/16/2013 12:06 commented on TOP

This is fantastic, how long have you spent on it?

Lordofsax @ 9/11/2013 05:55 commented on Green dragon

Could we discuss this over private message? I'd be interested in finding out a little more about your game before I decide.

Lordofsax @ 9/10/2013 09:43 commented on Naruto Doing Kyuubi no Bunshin

Congratulations everyone.

Lordofsax @ 9/9/2013 13:47 commented on the perp

Cool character, but cant see the purpose of the background.