AshCrimson @ 4/23/2021 13:22 commented on In the Mangrove

Nice and chunky

AshCrimson @ 2/4/2021 16:40 commented on forest ruins

Really nice palette

AshCrimson @ 1/5/2021 03:17 commented on Unexpected Visitor

Nice, clean and angular clusters/shapes

AshCrimson @ 9/18/2020 10:34 commented on Quick Roguelike Mockup Version 2

Hey J�o, thanks for the comment, I've personally got no experience with game design so im not sure how viable my style or palette is.

AshCrimson @ 9/14/2020 22:43 commented on Quick Roguelike Mockup Version 2

Thanks for the comment!

I wanted to keep the colour count low so I opted for using double outlines in the hope that it might remedy the problem.

I have a second, more desaturated palette that I could use for the background tiles so I might mess around with that and see if it help.

AshCrimson @ 6/20/2020 12:59 commented on Morrigan Aensland

Her back must hurt like hell

AshCrimson @ 6/12/2020 00:50 commented on Tetra (100x100px)

Getting strong lady Gaga vibes here

AshCrimson @ 5/26/2020 13:52 commented on Sudowoodo

Thanks Quiara!

Yeah, I'm not happy about, i ran out of time, but i'll update it eventually as i learn more.

AshCrimson @ 5/14/2020 13:33 commented on snow world assets

Nice clusters, makes me want to try this style as well! Got any tips?

AshCrimson @ 5/8/2020 02:42 commented on North Peak scenery

A really nice, simple style.

AshCrimson @ 4/19/2020 06:32 commented on Generic Soldier Base

Thanks for the comment Morbidus! Will definitely give that a try

AshCrimson @ 4/17/2020 13:53 commented on Explore Planet 53

I like the general concept but could do with a bit more polish, just my opinion though

AshCrimson @ 4/17/2020 13:52 commented on Items

Nice clean style!

AshCrimson @ 4/4/2020 10:14 commented on Druid Character

Thanks for the comment and critique! I'm constantly trying to change up and re-do my "style", I'm hoping one day i can settle on a coherent one

AshCrimson @ 1/20/2020 03:59 commented on UFO50 Tile Practice

Very nice, very clean. Look forward to seeing more!

AshCrimson @ 1/14/2020 05:48 commented on Veteran Warrior of the Claw Clan

I don't know if it's the palette, but it really reminds me of some of Cyangmou's work.

Looks good, otherwise.

AshCrimson @ 2/5/2019 11:34 commented on Krillfishing

Interesting style!

AshCrimson @ 12/3/2018 10:03 commented on Sun Brigantine

Love this style... what is it called? Or what is the name for a style similar

AshCrimson @ 11/11/2018 04:29 commented on Rijsnajtal

This is beautiful! What i love about pixel art is that it can be so "simplistic" yet look so good

AshCrimson @ 7/14/2018 00:30 commented on Turf house

This is beautiful!

AshCrimson @ 5/15/2018 03:07 commented on Battle Mock Up: Settlement Redux

Hey snv; i was considering making various tiles for the trees, but it ended up being more complicated then i anticipated, but i will give it a go in the future!

Regarding the colours/Palette, i was really focusing on minimising the amount of colours used this time round, so i had to sacrifice making a seperate palette for characters, sorry

AshCrimson @ 5/15/2018 03:05 commented on Battle Mock Up: Settlement Redux

Thanks for the comment Romantic! I'll experiment with darker/different colours for the barrels and crates, Either that or make the floor darker.

AshCrimson @ 5/3/2018 16:20 commented on Master of the forest

Your stuff is beautiful. I'd like to give your style a try but see if I can put my own take on it. Keep making more please!

AshCrimson @ 1/10/2018 01:32 commented on Pixel typefaces