Crimson_Mantella @ 3/19/2013 15:16 commented on animal crossing

Ow gosh, this is too cute! I would love to have a real life plushies like that! Especially the middle one! His hair looks so fancy!

Crimson_Mantella @ 3/19/2013 15:13 commented on hermit crabs

This is adorible, and those colors work really well together!

Crimson_Mantella @ 3/19/2013 15:12 commented on Cannon - animation

Thank you! :)

Crimson_Mantella @ 7/1/2012 18:37 commented on Birdella

I definitly do have it. I will try to fix it when I'll find some time this week. Thx for tip.

Crimson_Mantella @ 7/1/2012 00:26 commented on Birdella

Thank you  I'm glad you like it!

Crimson_Mantella @ 7/1/2012 00:26 commented on Birdella

I guess they are.

Crimson_Mantella @ 6/27/2012 19:53 commented on Neverhood Pixelart

Me too! When I'm bored its either Oddworld or Neverhood! And no prob :D keep up the excelent work.

Crimson_Mantella @ 6/25/2012 23:26 commented on dance baby dance

Gotta say this is amazingly adorible! :D And it is quite suiting as your avatar!

Crimson_Mantella @ 6/25/2012 23:24 commented on Neverhood Pixelart

I love this picture! :D Neverhood, although is an old game, I have to say its also one of my favorites, plus the music is absolutly holerious! Great piece!

Crimson_Mantella @ 6/25/2012 00:11 commented on Clash of Colors

I love the background as well as the contrast in this picture! :)

Crimson_Mantella @ 6/24/2012 21:28 commented on Owl

Gotta love those eyes! Great job!

Crimson_Mantella @ 6/24/2012 21:23 commented on Lord Frieza

All hail to Lord Freeza! Love the colors and the shading! Great job!

Crimson_Mantella @ 6/24/2012 21:21 commented on frog(for icons)

:D I admire your skills! Thats a great work, and I LOVE frogs! And hey our icons are kind of matching!