theether @ 6/27/2013 11:51 commented on Samurai Mockup

I actually tried this particular swing, but I'm moving similar to my animation. Maybe it's because i did combat sport for some time? The stance has to be firm to do damage, so a counter-rotation feels appropriate.

I'll redo the numbers so they look more even.

Thanks for your comment

theether @ 6/13/2013 01:34 commented on OPP mushroom

If this sprite is used in a game, the animation would of course be triggered by something jumping on it

To make it easier to use, though, I didn't include that in the animation itself.

I'll think about moving the head down more. Thanks for pointing that out

theether @ 5/30/2013 15:23 commented on Samurai running

no, it's an original character

i actually had to google Michonne to know what you meant

Also, why does everybody assume, he's a woman? I'm puzzled.

theether @ 5/30/2013 08:32 commented on Tank

it's very good already, but you'd want to avoid banding (explained here)

i like the style a lot :)

theether @ 5/21/2013 01:13 commented on Egoraptor as Poppy Bros Jr.

I increased the contrast between face and hair by using the darker shade of brown instead of orange, bewcause I figured that is what you meant

theether @ 4/8/2013 07:34 commented on Final Homework Main Char

She appears to be rather stiff, because her skirt and head don't move, very cute nonetheless.

I'm a flash programmer and would help programming, if the game isn't gonna be all too much work.

just pm me if you want to make it real

theether @ 3/26/2013 10:13 commented on Icon Facebook

are you ... praising yourself? I might've misunderstood that, though.

I think you could reduce the colors to about a fifth.

Nonetheless, i like this picture. You just need to put a little more work into it

theether @ 3/26/2013 09:58 commented on boiler

i'm sure, you could reduce the amount of 149 colors to less than a third.

I also think the perspective is a bit off between the 3 parts of the machine

theether @ 3/26/2013 09:51 commented on Super Mario War

55 colors is a bit much, I'm sure you can reduce that amount.

theether @ 3/23/2013 03:16 commented on Red Jacket

insta-fav, this is great!

I have to agree on the hands, though. The forearms and wrists look stretched compared to the upper arm

if you're working on something for a long time, try mirroring it. This way you're able to find flaws more easily.

It helps me, at least

theether @ 3/15/2013 08:47 commented on Grandson's second birthday

theether @ 3/12/2013 02:50 commented on Grandson's second birthday

you're the second person to point that out

now i'll have to rework it

EDIT: I outlined her hair with shadow on the skin and made her hair brigther

theether @ 3/11/2013 08:26 commented on Resolute Game Sprites

such a lovely game

this was made in a mere 72 hours? wow!

theether @ 3/10/2013 10:26 commented on DB Explosion

The explosion is neat, but why is there this flashing circle at the beginning?

theether @ 3/10/2013 06:02 commented on samurai

...he's male already.

I'll start making bigger sprites then, thanks for your support

theether @ 3/9/2013 03:08 commented on Golem

Being compared to MegaMan feels awesome ;)

theether @ 3/8/2013 13:18 commented on Sun Seeker

such cute and lovely graphics

At first i found it hard to distinguish the background from actual obstacles, though.

@Manupix: you have to press the button when the moving cursor on the sword is in the red zone

theether @ 3/8/2013 12:40 commented on maze keeper

i don't really get, what this is

Does it have to do with that game "Stealer" you're working on?

theether @ 3/8/2013 12:20 commented on Golem

thanks man :)

theether @ 10/31/2012 08:03 commented on 8bit-esque Mockups

Looks great, i especially like the fighting screens

If you don't already have a programmer now and the project isn't too huge I'd like to do the programming

I can do flash programming, but i also used gamemaker for windows

If  you're interested pm me

theether @ 8/24/2012 08:08 commented on Infantry

there is no real reason for them to be yellow, they just turned out that way.

Yes, i want to make an advance wars-like game, but it turns out the isometric look isn't a good choice. Also I'm actually a programmer. Recently i joined a team, but the work hasn't started yet.

theether @ 8/14/2012 05:43 commented on Sewer creature mock up!

cute.

what will the name of this game be?

theether @ 7/20/2012 07:21 commented on Tanks

after ten days of waiting, yeah

theether @ 7/6/2012 04:59 commented on Infantry

Not enough approvers here?