AdventureIslands @ 11/21/2013 11:31 commented on Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

Ah rats, looks like the links I copypasted had become just black text. Fixed.

AdventureIslands @ 3/4/2013 12:22 commented on Native Village

Yeah I didn't quite notice it before, but you are right, the rocks could be toned down a little.

AdventureIslands @ 1/23/2013 00:11 commented on Oxygene Lava Level Mockup

Still in quite early production, developing is a bit slow because both me and my friend have full day jobs and we only have time to develop on what little free time we have.

AdventureIslands @ 10/26/2012 11:00 commented on Oxygene Shooting

I keep that in mind, I'm still pretty new at making big pixel drawings like this.

AdventureIslands @ 9/18/2012 09:29 commented on Too quiet...

Looking really good, love those trees.

AdventureIslands @ 9/17/2012 12:20 commented on Ikan the Fisher Girl

Yep, another Stencyl game, but instead of only jumping and running you also need to gather cash by fishing. Updated the picture with x1 version.

AdventureIslands @ 8/21/2012 10:11 commented on Lydia Idle Animation

Thanks! Yeah the original game's character design was pretty quick rush job and I didn't really like the final result. I'm trying to improve the sequel all around.

AdventureIslands @ 8/21/2012 01:00 commented on Love Potion :)

Looks really nice, I think the bubbles could have been animated a bit more smoothly, they are pretty choppy and still.

AdventureIslands @ 8/19/2012 16:55 commented on Ancient Crystal Ghost

I like this, it looks awesome! the blue body and the crystals are very well done and I like that menacing face!

AdventureIslands @ 8/19/2012 16:52 commented on tuyo

I like the shading and colors. Really cute characters.

AdventureIslands @ 8/19/2012 16:49 commented on Spiral Knights - Dream Knight

Nice cartoony coloring. I otherwise like it, but the position and angle of the gun compared to his hand is just weird. The gun arm looks very twisted too.

AdventureIslands @ 8/19/2012 16:38 commented on Harry Potter with Big Head

I don't think it's very good. Sorry. It could use more work. The minimal shading and no highlighting makes it very flat and his the pose is very stiff.. I could be wrong but I don't think much effort went to creating this.

He looks like Waldo which is funny, but that's all there is, really.

AdventureIslands @ 8/14/2012 14:13 commented on Brittany (face)

To be honest, she doesn't look like female at all, more like a dude with short black hair. Maybe it's the really long face causing it.

AdventureIslands @ 8/14/2012 01:43 commented on Gene Jump Animation

Thanks, atleast I am aiming for animating the enemies, bosses, etc just as smoothly.

AdventureIslands @ 8/12/2012 13:01 commented on Otto Von Steamingberg

I personally thought the switching pixels in glasses fit, makes them look shiny. What's wrong in lines? I usually leave my characters and important objects with black lines and color backgrounds and decorations with darker color lines.

AdventureIslands @ 8/12/2012 03:49 commented on Mocha & Latte

Really pretty, love the smooth thin lines and coloring.

I want that hoody :O

AdventureIslands @ 8/11/2012 12:14 commented on Gene Run Animation

Thanks, it's made of 6 frames.