FatPixel @ 8/26/2012 21:46 commented on Nerd Supper 2.0

The blue shirt on the table look a little bit wierd ... Who am I kidding ? This looks great !

FatPixel @ 8/26/2012 21:44 commented on Traslade

I think that the shading at that saw/spear thing is wrong . Becuse as I see the light comes from top right , not bottom left .

FatPixel @ 8/26/2012 21:42 commented on waterfall

Aaaaah ! My eyes ! No just kidding , good job , I like it !

FatPixel @ 8/26/2012 21:40 commented on Garbage, Trash, Dustbin, Leftover, Dump

I love all of them ! :P Even the unfinished one . I hope you get into a better mood sone , becuse I wan't more of this !

FatPixel @ 8/26/2012 21:37 commented on Avatar

Hahaha ! I see ! Well , then it changes it all I guess . But still a great piece of art .

FatPixel @ 8/26/2012 12:15 commented on Palm Tree

Go to google , then images , then search after palm tree . Take a look at the big leaves . You should notice some things , there is manny , MANNY more leaves ! They are more "free" , they don't just point down or up or so , the point in every direction possible . And they also look diffrent . Still , you are a noob (no offense) . I an noob as well . :)

I hope you use what I told you to manny other pictures . As long as it is not fantasy and you made the hole designe your self , always take a look at a picture and see what they actualy look like .

(Sry for my bad english .)

FatPixel @ 8/26/2012 12:03 commented on Avatar

I love the pallet and the hands ! Also the face really has some great details .  Though I would not call it normal with only "two" windows . I guess it is new york , and if you have been there then you would know that the is hundreds of windows shining . Still , an realy good Avatar . Faved . :)

FatPixel @ 8/26/2012 02:23 commented on ranger

Wow , realy cool . I just hope I'll be able to make something like this ... one day . Keep em coming . :)

FatPixel @ 8/25/2012 09:23 commented on Just Another Day In Paradise

Cool !

FatPixel @ 8/25/2012 09:16 commented on Uncle Briggs in action!

Nice !

FatPixel @ 8/25/2012 09:13 commented on duh

Ye , same here . Though put some more details on the spear/flag . I would also love to see these animated , becuse I realy like your AA and smaller details . Also you did great with the creative side . Nice hair colours and so .

(Sry for my bad english.)

FatPixel @ 8/25/2012 09:10 commented on Chicken

Realy nice with that 3d look into it ! Though as an pixel artist I think you should put more details in it . I know that this is a hen from minecraft so detail is not that needed . ;) But normaly I would advise that you make some things like feathers and so . Still , realy inspiring ! I feel like I need to practis my isometric now .

( Sry for my bad english.. x/ )

FatPixel @ 8/25/2012 09:06 commented on Hog Dash Tiles

I think that the bottom right one needs more work on the 2d look . Though , I love the style and the creativity .

FatPixel @ 8/24/2012 11:32 commented on :D landscape

FatPixel @ 8/24/2012 03:25 commented on Macabre Figures #1

Wow ! That looks so great ! And also with a such small number of colours . Though the one to the right is a bit to groose .

FatPixel @ 8/23/2012 06:35 commented on Tree Trunk

Ye , I men't no offense , becuse If you made this then I have to say that you are realy great ! I just think it is a bit wierd that you made no realistic shading at the hole , you just maked a black ball , also you got no AA , just a (no offense) bad outline . It looks so wierd that you made a such great concept with the wood and the shading and then just put that out line and black hole .

FatPixel @ 8/22/2012 07:36 commented on pixel hero

I think that that metall piece that is above his nose doesn't look to realistic , by that I mean that ir looks like it is bended or like it is biological . Metalls like steal usely has straight lines and so . Still , realy good loking eyes and shines one the gold . Also , sry for my bad english .

FatPixel @ 8/22/2012 07:33 commented on Tree Trunk

Wow , that is some nice realism shades , though , did you realy make this ? Don't lie . (I mean all of it , pixel by pixel.)

FatPixel @ 8/22/2012 07:31 commented on A torch

I think that you should make some more personal torch , like instead of making a normal torch like that you could always make like something with big curly flames around it . (Sry for my bad english.)

FatPixel @ 8/19/2012 22:04 commented on Knights.

I love the shading of the trees ! Though you should try to make some AA in the outline . I would say you also should try to change the pallet choice on the grass and so , becuse one day you will AA all that you make and then you don't wan't everything to look the same(I mean that you don't wan't the grass blades to look like the actuall grass .) . You need to pick out 3 diffrent green , like one darker one that is maybe a little green/blue . the normal one that should be kind of green and maybe a tiny bit red , and the brighter one you gonna have to experience with so that you find the light one that you need .  Though , this is only what I find works the best .

Though , keep them coming , I would love to see some more from you . ;) And like darth I hoped this help . (Sry for my bad english.)

FatPixel @ 8/19/2012 21:54 commented on Town

The hole idea off this castle is realy good . But in a cool city like that I think you should do some more things down there in the center off it . I mean like maybe a hanging and maybe turn the well into a fountain instead .

(Sry for my bad english.)

FatPixel @ 8/19/2012 05:04 commented on Pixelverse Mockup Montage

I have to say ... It looks great !

FatPixel @ 8/19/2012 00:02 commented on Practis tree

Wops . :D Gonna try again then . ;) Thanks for responding .

FatPixel @ 8/18/2012 09:46 commented on FDO rider Elf

That aesss ! Realy cool animations , I think it is perfect .

FatPixel @ 8/18/2012 09:44 commented on Colossus

I think that it is iso , but what is it ?