El_Tortuga @ 11/18/2018 10:33 commented on spring cleaning

I really enjoy the angular style in some of these, particularly Skull Faced Man (bottom right area), the graffiti, and crying faces? (bottom left area) also, is the bunny (center) a JOJO'S REFERENCE??? joke aside I really like his design. Good stuff!

El_Tortuga @ 11/18/2018 10:23 commented on Kolonisierung

I like how you rendered the metalic surface on the ships, it's pretty convincing and the light from the thrusters enteracting with thie ship is a nice touch! But, I think the stripes on the largest ship or out of perspective, shouldn't they be curved along with the ship's shape?

El_Tortuga @ 8/5/2014 22:03 commented on Turtle Thing

Thank you, Jalonso.

El_Tortuga @ 10/1/2013 15:36 commented on Flying Tortus

Oh God, the shell. I've been stuck on the shell for literally months. I have no clue on how to improve/add detail there. And as for the wings, I agree. Realised the shadow is placed a bit high.

El_Tortuga @ 9/29/2013 11:45 commented on Flying Tortus

Thanks.  The edit has been made. To be honest, the only reason I didn't the change earlyer is because PhotoShop is scary and weird.

El_Tortuga @ 9/28/2013 13:34 commented on Turtle Shell

Thank you!

El_Tortuga @ 9/27/2013 16:23 commented on Big Bird

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone could point me to some fundamental tutorials, becasue I really suck and I want to get better.

El_Tortuga @ 1/20/2013 12:06 commented on Dragons lair

Mother of God. This is amazing!

El_Tortuga @ 11/12/2012 11:43 commented on Righteous

I like what you got so farbut, but some AA would help this piece alot.

El_Tortuga @ 11/9/2012 18:27 commented on Treacherous sea

Wow this is amazing, execpet the horns on the dragon. They are bothering me.

El_Tortuga @ 11/7/2012 17:58 commented on Big Bird

I've recently started playing Magic, because one of my brothers friend gave him a gigantic shoe box filled with tons of Magic cards of every color. I found it was a little difficult to get into, at first then I got a hold on the hand book. Now I enjoy having multiplayer free for alls with my bros.  Then, I discovered some of my friends played it during lunch. So, I decided to have play against some. To make a long story short. My cards suck, but Magic is pretty cool.

El_Tortuga @ 10/29/2012 19:25 commented on Scarlet Witch

"Slender Pixels" "Tall Bunyan" That's very pun-ny of you.

Also, might join this as my first Challenge!

El_Tortuga @ 10/29/2012 19:13 commented on RAARW! Im a Die-nosaur!

I use to be a dinosuar, like you, until I took an arrow to the eye.  Cool texture by the way.

El_Tortuga @ 10/29/2012 16:23 commented on Superhero Benchwarmers

Cool characters. I especially love that handsome brain dude, but they look alot more like super villians than super heros.

El_Tortuga @ 10/28/2012 18:40 commented on Schrody Title Screen

Nice title screen, although I'm having a little trouble understanding where and how the castle is placed were it is since there doesn't seem to be solid ground.

El_Tortuga @ 10/28/2012 15:21 commented on RPG Game: Interface Mockup - Update 3

Oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification. Can't wait for the game!

El_Tortuga @ 10/28/2012 13:35 commented on RPG Game: Interface Mockup - Update 3

Loving the new armor and that magic is so cool! But, I think there should be an indicator of what you have equiped. Keep up the good work!

El_Tortuga @ 10/22/2012 19:40 commented on Jack-o-carrot

Amazing work, I love the atmosphere you set with this obscure pallette. More people should use it.

El_Tortuga @ 10/21/2012 17:03 commented on Very Very very... earlier game mockup

Wow, that guy's pretty OP, considering he only has a helemet on.  Great stuff by the way. Can't wait for the game.

El_Tortuga @ 10/21/2012 16:12 commented on Picnic

Amazing piece! I like the colors and that texture on the wood and paper. Also, this is pretty sad.  Keep it up!

El_Tortuga @ 10/20/2012 23:13 commented on True Doragon

This can't get into the Weekly Show case fast enough!  Amazing work!

El_Tortuga @ 10/20/2012 17:27 commented on the crying warrior

I love your colors. So good.

El_Tortuga @ 10/19/2012 15:36 commented on Cyclops Walk

Another really smooth animation!  I like the colors and the perspective looks good. Keep it up!

El_Tortuga @ 10/18/2012 16:26 commented on Turtle Shell

I actually used 12 colors (I counted transparency) and I tried to use the gray and dark green on the under-belly to save a few colors, but it didn't turn out right. Also, if you look at a real turtle it's under-belly isn't very large, so ,if anything, the under-belly it to big. One more thing, I don't understand what you mean by "...There is alot of the shell that he isn't touching on the left side."

El_Tortuga @ 10/18/2012 16:08 commented on Turtle Shell